chapter 13

Vilu's pov

*Broadway introduced and did a small interview with the girls, The camera was getting closer to me...*

B: That was Camila Torres! Now we're moving on to Violetta Castillo!

*He placed the mic in front of me and the camera was recording every move I made*

V: Eh... hello

B: So! Tell us something about being here. What do you think about the palace and have you already talked to the prince?

V: Well, the palace is very big and nice, I have never seen such a beautiful construction. And I've already met with the prince

B: When?

V: In my room-

*I realized what I said and shut my mouth quickly. Broadway's face got curious and all the girls looked at me surprised. In emergency, I looked at León who shook his head in panic and just his face showed me how much I screwed up. The king was looking really mad and the queen seemed confused.*

V: I mean today! We-

B: Looks like you have a lot to say!

*The camera turned to León who stood up and tried to keep a serious face even though he was embarrassed*

The king: The next contestant please

B: Alright! That was Violetta! I bet she has many secrets to tell us.

*Broadway moved on to Francesca and I sat there like a ghost. I screwed up so bad. I should control myself. After what felt like forever, the news ended and the girls went to their rooms. I walked to the door too when León stopped me*

L: Are you kidding me?

V: Sorry. That was close.

*I could see how distressed and troubled he looks. I do feel the same way. But can't justify my actions in any way.

L: Next time be more careful. Good night

V: ... Good night