chapter 80

Vilu's pov

V: Dad, I want to thank you

Ger: For what?

V: For demanding me to join My Choice. I would never expect that it would end like this.

Ger: I thank you, for staying strong in rough times here. Thanks to you, your mother is able to walk again and the war is over. You and your husband saved the kingdoms.

V: E-eh, he isn't my husband yet. And we saved the kingdom because the other king died. His son, the current king, was way more understanding and agreed with us. The negotiations then were a piece of cake.

Ger: I can't get over the fact that I'm talking to the future queen. What happened to the little peasant?

V: I'll always be your little peasant

A: Sorry to ruin your moment but t's time

*Angie opened the door and me and my dad started walking down the aisle. I looked around and saw Francesca with Diego smiling at me, my mother getting emotional and all the other contestants. I feel sorry for them, especially Lara who went through a lot with me. But as I could see, she found her true love not long after the competiton. Also Cami and Federico were looking at me proudly. My dad let my hand go and placed it in a warm hand. My handsome king's hand. He looked more attractive with the crown on his head. I looked in his eyes and gave him a smile.*

V: I feel so bad that your parents can't see this.

L: They are looking at us from up there. Well... mabye my father from down there

*We chuckled subtly, keeping it cool for the cameras to record every move. We walked up and the priest started the speech. I didn't pay attention. I only payed attention to León and he did to me.*

P: Do you León Vargas, the king of this country, take Violetta Castillo to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, will you love and honour her all the days of your life?

*He slowly rubbed my palm with his hand and smiled*

L: I do.

P: Violetta Castillo, do you take León Vargas the first to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in god times and in bad, in sickness and in health, will you love and honour him all the days of your life?

V: I do.

P: You may now kiss the bride

*He didn't wait and kissed me. Amazing ending of an amazing story. I'm still not sure about becoming the queen but next to my king, I will make it work.*

The end

Thank you so much for reading my story and for voting, I also love all the comments you write ❤ they always make my day better ❤ P.S. don't forget to read the epilogue!