chapter 22

Vilu's pov

*I was sitting in the salon, watching the TV when suddenly Angie came in and clapped her hands.*

A: Good morning, today is an important day! Some guests will come and they will see all of you. You need to make a good impression.

Lu: Who will come?

A: That isn't important. Just don't forget to act like future queens.

*I felt a wave of panic going through me. I have no idea how to act like that. Sure, Ludmila, Lara and Gery are high born. Cami and Fran surely learned from books how to act before they came here. But I didn't even expect that I would be here. Mabye Lucy and Anne can help me. I walked to the hall, making my way to the room when I bumped into someone. My hands were touching a velvet suit. León.*

L: Hello Violetta

V: Are you kidding me?

L: What?

V: I just found out what you meant by hard day. We have one problem. I have no idea how the queen acts!

*I nearly shouted the last sentence. He just laughed at me panicking.*

L: You're freaking out because of this? You get distressed easily, don't you?

V: No, just today because I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of a high born family. And in front of YOUR family.

L: Be yourself. I'm sure they will like you. At least I like you the way you are

V: You're useless. I'm going to ask Lucy and Anne. Bye

L: See you in the evening

*I went to my room and found Lucy and Anne cleaning the table.*

Lucy: Hello miss. You're here early.

V: I need your help girls. I think you know that the palace will have visitors and I need you to teach me how to make a good impression.

Anne: We will surely help you. First, you need to...