'Wait...Maggie?'

Maggie's POV:

I took one last look in the mirror at my outfit. Today was my birthday, and I was doing something great! I didn't want to tell the 'Luke' kid why I was excited. It would be kind of awkward. I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks now, and his amazing personality grew on me.

I don't believe that it's Luke either, and that's what's great about it. He (or she) knows that I don't believe it's Luke, and I'm still being nice to them even if they're lying about being Luke Hemmings.

I grabbed my phone from its charger and walk downstairs. I was wearing a white tank top that had two black palm trees on it with my dark denim shorts, black Vans, and black beanie that said 'bad hair day' on it. (Outfit on the side)

My hair was wavy and my make-up was  winged eye-liner with brown eyeshadow and matte pink lipstick with my eyebrows filled in and some simple blush.

I walked downstairs with my phone in my back pocket and greet my mom at the door as I grab my car keys. Tomorrow's my last day in the house since I'm officially 19, and I still need somewhere to go. But I'll worry about that later. I'm too excited to be upset.

I drive to the arena and get out, grabbing my purse and walking up to the door and waiting in line. I was at a 5 Seconds of Summer concert, and I had a seat close to the front. When we get in, I take my seat and enjoy the opening act. After that, I leave for the bathroom.

After I finish my business and wash my hands before touching up my make-up and walking back into the arena. I'm disappointed when I hear that they've almost finished their first song from the hallway. I walk in as the finish and they start greeting us to the concert.

Luke looks amazing. His hair was in its usual style, except he's a bit sweaty, and he's still gorgeous. He bites his lip ring as Michael is talking and making jokes.

"We just wanted to thank you guys for coming out tonight," Calum says into the microphone, "We love you guys!" There is a huge applause and screaming, and I'd lie if I said I didn't scream as well. I loved this group of idiots so much.

"We actually wanted to make this a special show because we're from Sydney," Ashton says, another huge rally of screaming fans, including myself. "It's good to be home after the amazing tour."

"Enough with the mushy stuff!" Mikey laughs, all of us laugh as well.

"But we just want to tell you guys," Luke says. My heart drops. His voice is so perfect and his accent gives me chills. "We all love you, enjoy the show!"

Everyone in the stands scream as they go back to their position on stage. Luke and Cal talk for a few seconds before Cal looks around at some of us fans in the front rows. Soon, Luke's eyes follow. I walk out of my row as I get a call on my phone from one of best friends. She was supposed to be on her way here.

"Oh no, are we boring you, love?" I hear his accent ring through the speakers as I walk up the the path between rows on rows of fans.

I turn around and look at the stage to find Luke. I'm amazed that he noticed me and I feel like fainting.

"Wait... Maggie?" He says. I freeze.

"Woah-woah, THE Maggie?" Cal yells, jumping to the edge of the stage.

"Maggie? Maggie? Hello?" I hear my friend, Anna call from the other side of the phone. I hang up on her as I stand there in shock.

"Wait, Maggie's here?" Ashton says, getting up from he drum stool and walking over to Luke. I look around to see everyone looking at me.

"I told you she'd come, Lukey!" Michael awed. I didn't know what to do until I saw Luke pull out his phone and type something, Cal was peeking over his shoulder and smiled. There was a buzz on my phone, I looked down at it.

Call me a child

I looked up and see Luke nodding.

"You're a child!" I yell at him. He smiles widely and Calum jumps up and down.

"It's her guys! It's Maggie!" Cal squeals. I still can't move.

"Holy shit! He's in shock!" Michael says, walking over to Lukeand hitting him on the back.

"Who the fuck is Maggie?" A fan yells. I turn around and look at them, remembering there is an arena full of people here. I pale.

Before I know what I'm doing, I'm running up the path to the exit.

"Maggie, no! Wait!" Luke yells into his microphone.

I run outside and to my car, locking the door and dropping my head on the steering wheel and crying.

Why on Earth am I crying? You just got noticed by Luke Hemmings, dumbass. And you're crying? The annoying voice in my head points out as she me talk slaps me.

My phone buzzes. It was Luke. Shit.

I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry :(

You didn't. The fans. They made me nervous. I didn't know what else to do.

Hey, we're gonna start a song. There's a guard outside. Stand with him until he tells you to come in.

Whoa. What do you mean?

Just trust me.

I get out of the car and walk over to the guard.  He nods.

"You're Maggie?" He asked. He seemed nice.

"Yeah." I say. He smiled.

"Luke talks about you a lot. I'm Josh, Luke's personal bodyguard," he holds out his hand to shake. I grab his hand and he gives it a firm shake. "You know what the plan is, yeah?"

"No. Luke just told me to stand with you until you tell me to come inside," I stated.

"They're gonna start a song and half way through, another guard is going to come tell me to bring you in. It's so you can see the show but you won't get too much attention," he smiled. I smiled too.

"Thanks. That helps," I giggled.

Another man came walking toward us and tapped Josh on the shoulder, nodding. The other guard didn't look too friendly.

"He's a sweetheart," Josh whispered in my ear as we walk toward the entrance of the stadium. He might've seen the nervousness on my face. I smiled. Josh handed me a lanyard with a card on it. I gave it a weird look. "Backstage." He guaranteed me."Luke insisted."

I took the lanyard and put it around my neck, in shock that Luke would do this for me.

I enter the stadium normally, but the first thing that caught my eye were Luke's staring into mine. He smiled as he continued singing with Mikey.

I took my seat and started acting like nothing happened.

All too soon, the concert was over, and I was told to wait out here until Josh came to bring me backstage.

I saw the tall, yet young man, come from behind the corner and smile at me, nodding his head, and gesturing for me to follow him. My stomach filled with butterflies as I followed him down the hallway to the dressing rooms.