Maid of Gevaudan (Episode 18)

First of all, sorry for not updating sooner! I was sick so I didn't watch teen wolf but I just watched it!

Okay so first of all YASS CRYSTAL. She SLAYED that part. I mean the French accent needed a LITTLE tweaking but IT WAS STILL GOOD.

She was a lot like Allison and I just AHHH I loved it and I'm glad she came back for that episode.

The only thing I don't understand is if they had this whole story this whole time why didn't they just kill the beast sooner? They know how to now right? But I guess they don't want to kill the beast??

Anyways, so they had this whole plan to get Lydia out of Eichen so they can be a pack again, but Lydia is never with them! They totally ignored everything that happened! All I'm saying is I WANT MORE LYDIA

And Scott AWW I LOVE HIM SO MUCH he's putting everyone else before him even if it means he gets hurt in the process. He's so adorable AWW I love Tyler Posey and Scott so much.

Okay...THE BEAST. Here's the thing. They figured out it was Mason. And of course you guys know that I PREDICTED IT. But once they said it, I feel like he was framed or something idk. Wouldn't he be like, "hey I'm this size shoe. Maybe I should check if it's me!" He seemed genuinely confused when they said he was the beast, so if he wasn't the one that put his shoes in the trunk, who did? Did HE put his shoes in the trunk just because? Or while he was in beast form did he just daintily open his trunk and put his shoes in it? And the beast DID come from BEHIND the bus and Mason was IN it. I could be totally wrong about all of this because Corey did take him away.

I STILL BELIEVE ITS MASON AND IF IM WRONG ABOUT HIM BEIN FRAMED OR WHATEVER THEN AHAHAHAHAHA I WAS RIGHT YES YES I WAS RIGHT