The Beast of Beacon Hills (Episode 19)

Hey guys! Sorry this is so late!!!

I would first like to start off with...I WAS RIGHT. HAHA I WAS FREAKING RIGHT, THAT NEVER HAPPENS OML IT WAS JUST A WILD GUESS I NEVER EXPECTED THAT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT WHO THE BEAST WAS.

So now we know that the beast is definitely Mason...STOP TORTURING MASON. THE POOR BOY. It's like there can't be one absolutely human person that was never at least once a supernatural creature. I feel so bad for him because he was living such a happy nice life with a best friend and a maybe boyfriend (morey ❤️) and now he's stuck as the beast maybe forever. He probably won't ever eat fries and a burger ever again. Okay that's not the point but still. He's just so brave and clumsy and funny and I love him so I want him to be happy. I want ALL of them to be happy.

So I guess now the show would like us to believe Mason is like gone forever or something. BUT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT. SCOTT CAN DO ANYTHING, HE SAVED STILES FROM THE NOGITSUNE WHEN NO ONE THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE, HE CAN DO THE SAME THING WITH MASON...hopefully.

So Sebastian is back I guess. I still don't understand why they can't just kill him again with the spear thingy. Maybe they explained it and I wasn't listening or something bc that does happen a lot.

And KIRA, MY BABY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING NOO PLEASE DONT LEAVE US FOR THE SKIN WALKERS I KNOW YOU HAVW TO CONTROL YOURSELF BUT STILL I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH.

Also, rule number 1: DON'T give Stiles a gun. Ever. He'll end up trying to reload it and of course him being Stiles will probably end up shooting himself by accident instead. But that's our Stiles AND I LOVE IT.

So next episode. Tonight. It's the season finale already! What the heck? Didn't it literally just start?? Time flies by I guess. When does season 6 start??

Anyways, STOP HURTING LYDIA. SHE DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER WHY DO THEY KEEP HURTING HER AND THEN HURTING STILES KN THE PROCESS????? Maybe there will be a Stydia moment who knows.

There are still so many unresolved issues to cover (saving Mason, killing Malia's mom, killing Sebastian, Kira controlling herself, Lydia being NOT OKAY, and killing the beast which I guess is technically Sebastian but still) HOW ARE THEY GOING TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHINF???

I guess we'll find out tonight. Hopefully I'll survive this episode. Sigh.

Again, sorry for this being late! -Olivia