Love at first sight, or is it

Authors Note :
Thank you very much for reading this book it means so much to me. I hope you enjoy it . And as u said in the introduction it is a true story, in fact featuring a current part of my . Please give me your views on the book all comments are welcome.

"Have you done your homework as yet Elle " , no i answered my grandmother, " And when do you intend on doing it ? " , she asked at this point I'm getting very annoyed. My name Elle Robertson, i am 13 years old, i attend the Holy Trinity for Girls high school. As you may have gotten from the name it is a all girls school , no boys just girls. Most people think that attending a all girls school means that I am going to become a lesbian but nah im straight n will always be straight. ( Nothing against lesbians). I am going to do it soon i replied it's not that I'm lazy but why do my homework early when I can do it in the morning at school before it starts. So go back to my ipod and login into my Facebook account and start scrolling through my news feed. Nothing intriguing is there until i see this hot boy and I'm like wow hiw come I've never seen him before? I clicked on his profile and and just went through all his pics then i made a decision to to send him a friend request you have no idea how happy I was when I realised we were friends. I went on messenger to send him a text I mustered up my pride and sent him a text it was obvious i liked him but he didn't know that. I texted a simple hey i didnt want to come off desperate. I waited and waited and waited but no reply came back , alright I'll give it to you i waited about five minutes but to me it was like forever . Instead of torturing myself i decided to go to my bed. I placed my ipod on charge and went to bed.

Dream -

I was at some fancy restaurant waiting on Tyrone my date . I looked stunning in my skin tight red dress that stopped one inch below my knee, i wore my six inch black heels and the necklace my ex- boyfriend Shemar bought me , i know right wearing the necklace my ex boyfriend bought me to a dinner with Tryone my boyfriend. The truth is the necklace matched with the outfit and i liked it. Tyrone finally c
ame he told me i looked nice and as usual i blushed. The waitress came and as usual she tried flirting with him. But he's faithful so he turned her down. He was ready to ask me an important question when i heard " beep , beep -

End of dream

I am so sorry for the chapter being so short I'll try to make the other one longer. I'll try to update at least four times per week . Love you guys 😙😙😙