Chapter 4 #NotABoyBand

The crowd started screaming, lights flashing into our faces making our vision go funny. The boys entered the stage, I smiled and looked up at them. I screamed my lungs out and held my hand out as Beau came high-fiving the crowd, he slapped my hand and got back onto the stage. The first thing the boys did was sing, they started of the show with 'Best Friends'. The whole room was filled with everyone singing the song. The atmosphere was fantastic, everyone including Joy and myself were doing the dance; even if we were getting pushed and shoved into the railings in front of us.

During the song, the boys took off their tops and chucked them at the crowd, it was by luck that I caught Beau's and Joy caught Luke's. Before any of the other girls could try and steal it from me, I put it over my top and wore it. I still couldn't believe that I was here, Joy was so happy, which made me smile. I danced and sung the night away. I knew by the end of the night my make-up would be running down my face, my ear drums would be ringing and my body battered and bruised; but I didn't care what I would look like, the night was perfect and it was all part of the experience.

Time was going by slowly, which is what I wanted. The boys were spraying water all over us, my throat started to hurt from all the screaming but luckily we had our bottle of water; although from the amount of water being sprayed over us, all we would have to do is open our mouths and catch the water. They not only sang during their performance, they also pulled pranks on each other and did various challenges throughout. Luke and Jai were both blind-folded, in their pants, taped to a chair. It was the funniest thing I had ever witnessed, the boys were being pelted with various objects; ranging from food to sports equipment.

The show was drawing to a close, they sung one last song and it happened to be the very song they first released...'Set this world on fire'. When they had hit the first chorus, I felt Beau grab my hand, gesturing me to get on the stage. I gripped hold of Joy's hand and pulled her up with me. Beau held my hand and started to dance with me. I couldn't believe out of all the girls in the front row that he picked me. Joy ran over to Luke, he grabbed her arm and held it up in the air as she was singing into the mic with him. Beau looked around my neck and noticed the VIP badge, he smiled as he was singing; that smile made me melt inside. He pulled me in closer and wrapped his arm around my waist, he pulled his mic closer to me hinting that I should sing.

I sang away with Beau, the boys and Joy until the curtains were drawn. The show had finished, Joy was going crazy going around hugging the rest of the boys, I played it cool even though I wanted to hold onto Beau's hand one last time. Joy squeezed my hand so tight, I thought she was going to crush every bone in it. We followed them into a white range rover. The whole journey there involved us all singing and staring at these hot 5 boys around us. These sort of things didn't happen to me, I was expecting to wake up from a dream, but it was all a reality.

We arrived back at the hotel the boys were staying at, it looked very posh and expensive. By the looks of things, Joy and I had seemed to be the only ones for the meet and greet; which I did not mind one bit. The boys raced out the car first, Beau opened one side of the door and Luke the other. I went out Beau's side and Joy went out Luke's, we followed them into the elevator. I was trying to find Joy's hand in the small elevator but I grabbed Beau's by mistake, he looked at me but he didn't try and let go...and neither did I.

We reached onto the level of the boy's room, me and Joy looked at each other puzzled. We thought it was a little strange to have a meet and greet in the boy's room, but if I was truthful I didn't mind. As we reached the boy's room, they unlocked it and gestured us to go in first. To my surprise the room was tidy, seeing as every other boy's room would look like a pig sty. Beau still had no shirt on, I tried so hard not to stare at his perfect body, but I couldn't resist every once in a while.