Chapter 5 An unexpected visit

Last night was very funny being on Skype to the boys, so much happened on there, where do I begin? To start off with, they were all in just their boxers, I knew that they had that planned! Luke was twerking, Beau and Daniel got out their arses for me! Jai was mainly on his phone probably texting Ariana, they make such a cute couple and hopefully I'll be meeting her. James was going a bit crazy seeing as he had drunk about 6 red bulls which were giving him a sugar rush. My mum and sister joined me and spoke to the boys as well, my mum thanked them for looking after me and I think they must of fancied her just that little bit.

I didn't get off to sleep till gone 3am last night seeing as we were on Skype and the boys kept constantly texting me. I felt shattered from the lack of sleep over the past two days, a well deserved good sleep was needed. I was still in my pyjamas, they were quite short seeing as the weather and nights were still hot. My hair was a little scruffy but nothing too major. Just as I was about to jump in the bath, the door buzzer went. I ran over to it and picked up the phone;

"Package for Hollie Magner?"

"Erm, okay i'll buzz you in, i'm on the second floor just thought i'd let you know!"

I quickly brushed my hair so that I looked presentable to collect my package. I heard knocking on the door, I opened it and to my surprise I found Beau, Luke, Jai, Skip and James. They all came running in and tackled me to the floor; I was lost under them and was no where to be seen.

They eventually got off me, I had to get my breath back before I could speak to them. It felt like every bone in my body was crushed from the weight of the boys, but I didn't let that bother me, I was so happy to see them. Skip picked me up, bridal style, carried me into the front room and placed me down on the sofa. They all sat around me with the biggest grins on their faces. I was a little scared because I didn't know what they had planned.

"Hello there miss Magner, surprised to see us?"

Said Luke. I was so happy they were here, even if I was still in my bed wear!

"Of course I am, one of the best surprises of my life, so what are you guys doing here?"

I bit my lip hoping they would give me a nice answer.

"Tonight is one of the biggest nights of our lives, we are going to be on the BBC news tonight and announce that you are the 6th member of the Janoskians. You can tell everyone that you are going to be on the show but you can not tell them why you are on there!"

said Beau.

I lips curved into a smile, I was so excited that I let out a squeal, which made me sound like a pig. They boys looked at each other and then back at me and started to laugh, and I thought i'd join in to make me feel less embarrassed.

"Hey, you guys wanna help me pick out an outfit for tonight then?"

They all looked at me and nodded as a response. I took them into my room and told them to sit on the bed. I opened up the wardrobe and started to pick out a few outfits. Some 'ooo's' and 'hmmm's' came from their mouths at first, just when I thought I was out of luck I pulled out a pair of black shorts and black netted top. They boys put up their thumbs and smiled, I hung it on the door before they pulled me onto the bed with them. I needed to get some new high heels though, I couldn't take the boys with me because we would get spotted and ambushed by fans.

I grabbed my laptop and went onto various shop websites; New look, H&M, Republic and Primark. After 30 minutes of searching I finally found a pair of shoes that stole my heart away. They were black with a white, thin heel. They had a strap around the ankle with with white ribbon that done up in a bow. I ordered them to be collected and quickly rang my mum up so that she could collect them on her lunch break. I closed the lid of my laptop and offered everyone a drink or something to eat, but I didn't have much food or drink in so I thought i'd order in something for us all to eat. I had about £20 left in my purse so I thought about ordering a pizza with a drink and sides. The boys seemed excited about this, so I ordered 2 medium meat feast pizza's, a bottle of coke and a side order of chicken wings and chips and that came to a total of £14.99. The boys tried giving me money to put towards it but I refused. This was my treat for us seeing as the boys had been so good to me over the past couple of days.