chapter 3

issac's pov

i woke up to a sleeping courtney and an annoyed erica. She was standing at the bottom of my bed with an annoyed but angry expression on her face.

"he will kill you, if he finds out"

"exactely if he finds out, don't worry he won't"

"you don't know that issac. he could kill you"

"i know but she's worth it and anyway we don't go out, he just knows i like her. so i'm fine"

"ok, just be careful"

"i will"

 erica left and when i turned round courtney was right infront of me. She gave me a smile and walked out of my room. i have never felt like this before, i think i l love her. i went and got ready for hate, i hate school. i got on my motorbike and went to school. When i got inside i walked straight over to courtney.

"shall we go to class, ma lady" i said with a posh accent

" yes we shall, darlin" she answered with a posh accent. we linked arms and walked to english. the class was pretty boring, bu courtney kept texting me so that made it a bit less boring. i had a few more classes and then it was lunching, i was scanning the room for courtney and i found her talking to scott and stilis. i walked over and sat next to them. they we're talking about last night and how courtney was sorry for what happened but why is she sorry she did nothing wrong, it was derek. Lunch went quick too. i had the rest of my classes and then i could go back to derek. 

" want a ride on my bike?"

"sure" courtney hopped on the back of my bike and holded on tight. i liked it when she was holding onto me. i took he on a bike ride, everywhere and anywhere. i didn't care where i was going i just wanted to be with her. it was getting late so i had to take her home(the train) 

"courtney's pov

we and issac we're linking arms and laughing while we walked in. when we got in, derek was waiting. he didn't look happy, he took my arm and dragged me over to a corner. 

"what was that? where have you been?"

" we're just friends and i went on a bike ride with issac"

" you can't have a relationship with him"

"why? because you said so, your not my dad, derek. you can't tell me who i can and can't be with"

"i can when your apart of my pack and when he's in my pack. you know what will happen if you go out with him"

"i know"

i walked away from him, i gave issac a smile and went to my room. why can't he just let me be happy, i really like issac and i want to be with him but i can't. i wish he wasn't the alpha. ahhhhh. what am i going to do. I sat on he floor with a tear in my eye, i just want to be happy for once.

"COURTNEY!!!!" 

i'm going to leave it there and you'll have to comment and vote to see what happens next :D wah ha ha ha