chapter 8

Courtney's pov

me and the lacross team are on the bus on our way to the lascross game. last night all of us went after the alpha back me and scott got injuarde and derek fell and might be dead. it was my fault ik didn't help him and i promised him i would always be by his side no matter what.i have lost everyone and i can loose him. my cratch hasn't healed and it's bleeding black blood. i don't know why. i was talking to issac and stiles but i fell asleep.

"courtney courtney" said stiles

"sorry what"

"it hasn't healed yet, issac, scott and boyd has"

"baby your not fine, your bleeding black blood" issac hugged me, i showed him my wound

"that shouldn't look like that, there is something wrong"

alison and lydia got on our bus and we need to go to the bathroom to look at my wound. the couch let our go

"why is she not healing?" scott said

"maybe she isn't healing cause she think derek is dead"

"we need to stich her up, who will do it?"

"i will" alison offered

alison stiched me up and stiles helped me outside, issac left cause he doesn't like needles. when we got outside issac was punching ethan. scott went over and shouted at him.that was weird issac listened to scott like scott was a alpha but he isn't. we got on the bus.

"baby i'm sorry, that should of never happened to you. i'm sorry"

"issac, don't be sorry it wasn't your fault. i was being the little sister and helping my brother"

Ethan walked over to us, what the hell does he want

"i have something to tell you, if derek is alive we will kill him and if he isn't sorry"

"lay one finger on him and i will rip your throat out with my teeth"

me and issac sat back in our seats. I won't let anyone hurt derek if he is alive. why can't they just leave him alone he doesn't want to join the stupid pack.

"i will tell derek about soon ok, i just need the right time"

"it's ok, i knew what i was getting myself into and it is worth it"

we sat on the bus and got to a motel, it was a horrible thing, we had to share but it was the same sex. i was with Lydia and alison. i went straight to issac room and we lied in the bed together.

"look out the window, the stars are beautiful"he turned his head and i hit him with a pillow

"your so dead" i started running round the rookm, issac was chasing me. he put his arms round my waist and spun me round. he put me on the bed and started tickeling me.

"issac please stop, i'm sorry, issac"

"say you love me"

"i love you, now stop i'm going to pee myself" he stopped and kissed me, he is one amazing guy. i love him more than words can say. issac took me outside and we lied on the ground and looked at the stars, i love just being with him. we went back inside and fell asleep.

derek's pov

i sent cora to go look out for lyda and courtney, cora was stupid and went after adain. she was fine they both were. they both fainted, wake up and start being sick, i was blood coming out. i didn't know what to do, so i took them to the hoispital. i do love cora but i love courtney more, i was always close with her cause she was my youngest sistser, so i looked out for her more. when our family died in the fire we made a pack that we will stay by each others side through anything. she has never left me or agreed with someone else over me. she means so much to me and i don't ever want to hurt her but i once did. we got into an argument and both wolfed out and went at each other. it was be worst thing i ever done. i can't loose her, if i do i will won't have anyone. i was holding her hand trying to talk to her when issac walked in.

"i need to tell you something, derek?"

"what"

"me and courtney are together and have been for a few weeks,so if your going to hurt me do it now" was going to punch him but then i thought courtney is going through so much right now and she will never for give me if i hurt issac. i see the way she looks at him, i was the same way i looked at paige. i know what it is like to loose the one to love and i don't want her being like me.

comment and vote xxx