chapter 2

courtney'spov

i walke inand issac and eric we're training with derek,i didn't bother to say anything  just sat down and watched.i thought it would be cool to see how you train a werwolf,since i was born one. it was horrible, derek kept putting them in pain everytime they tried to knock him over. the aim of the training for today was to try and knock derek over but they we're so predictable. After an hour of training issac said " can we stop? i think i've broke every bone in my body" derek gave him an evil look and then walked over to him. He took his hand and broke it, then derek said "now there's another one" and walked away.

issac's pov 

courtney came running over to see if i was ok.The way her hair moved when she ran was perfect, her tanned skin was smooth, he brown eyes i could look in them all day.Derek saw us looking at each other and growled,then said " we need to go". he's pissed at me, what was i thinking.i can't fall in love with derek's sister. issac your so stupid. we got in derek's car and drove to an ice rink.i wonder why we are here?. We walked to the door and you could hear scott talking to boyd,  they we're talking about why he should not turn into a werewolf and why it is dangerous.Derek stormed in and went straight over to scott,they we're talking about turning teenager into werewolf and how it's bad. derek said to me and eric"how has it been since you have been a werewolf?"eric answered "never been better" and i said "pretty good". Derek pushed scott.

scott's pov

derek pushed me and then sent eric and issac on me.

" i feel sorry of them" i went for eric  first then issac when they we're both out cold, i pushed them over to derek. He wolfed out and went after me,he knocked me over and put his foot on my chest.  Just when he was about to say something courtney shouted "STOP IT"  derek stratched my belly and walked out with issac, eric,boyd ad courtney

courtney's pov

i put issac to  bed and kissed his forhead, when i was walking over to the door he opened his eyes.i walked back over to him and sit on the side of his bed.

" you okay?"

"better now that your here"i couldn't help but blush

" about today at scool"

" now that i have the confidence,i like and i have for a while.i've just been to shy to tell  you"

"you know that you could of told me like a normal person,instead of doing what you did"

" but we aren't normal"

"oh shut up" when i was going to push his head,he took my hand and pulled onto him. our lips we're just centermeters after, issac pushed his lips onto mines.our lips we're moving with each other but  i pulled away.

"issac, we  can't do this.if derek found out.."he walked over to me and looked me in the eyes

"who says he needs to find out" he kissed me again.he picked me up and put me on his bed. i lied down and we both feel asleep.

hope you liked it :) comment and vote :P