chaper 6

issac's pov

me,courtney and derek have been trying to find the alpha pack for 4 month, we had no luck. one day when i was looking for them for myself they kidapped me and i didn't see anyone but eric and boyd for days. it was horriable. this girl got me out and we went on her motorbike. these 2 twin werewolfs tried to kill us but she electrocuted them. i passed out, the next thing i remember i was in a hospital bed with melissa next to me. i told her to phone derek,courtney and scott. she told me scott and courtney will be here soon. she left and this other girl came in and gave me an anaesthetic.

courtney's pov

i got to the hospital and scott was there, he said that his mum said issac needed him. we went to his room but he was there, scott noticed he was in the elevator with an alpha but scott just think he's a omega. scott wolfs out and goes after, i join him cause i'm not letting him get hurt he stuck his claws into scott's stomach.

"i am the alpha" ennis said

"me too" derek picked him out and through him out of the elavtor.

"you should be in school" derek took issac to the old burnt down house, apparently he hasn't healed in the inside. inside i was worried but i tried not to show it but i think derek noticed cause he gave me an angry looked and walked over to me.

"something wrong?"

"i'm fine" i've never been a good lier and my heart does change when i lie, derek has noticed

" are you seeing issac?"

"what, no"

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU" he started to shout at me, i will admit i was scared

"i can't help who i fall in love with, you have no rights to tell me who i can and can't be with. you may be the aplha but i don't care, i will keep seeing issac and you can't do anything about it"

"i can kill him"

"if you do that i will hate you forever and me and issac will leave the pack, why can't you just be happy for him. i'm old enough to make me own decisions, I don't need you to tell me what to do"i walked away from him and went over to issac. i couldn't leave the pack even if i tired, i just can't leave my brother. we have always been together, i've always been on his side for everything. derek gave issac these purple flowers and helped scott with his tattoo. it must of hurt, fire on your arm ouch!. when scott got up, he was happy and was getting ready to leave. he notcied that derek painted only half of the door, he started to scratch the paint off and saw the aplha sign.

" what is this? what does it mean?"

"it's the sign for the alpha pack and that they want derek"

"more then one?"

"yeah, there's kali,ennis,ethan,aiden and...."

"Deacalion" derek finished the sentance.

"where's the girl?" issac sat up and told us

"what girl?" derek was now curious

the only way we can find out who and where everyone is, is with peter. i still like peter but everyone else hates him. we went back to the appartement and waited for peter,

"i don't like him"

"no-one likes him" peter came in and i run up to him and hugged him.

" coming back from the dead has left my abilities else where but hearing still works, so if you have anything to say, say it to my face"

"we don't like you, now sit down and shut up"

"fair enough"

issac had to sit on a chair and relax while peter suck his claw into his neck. peter could see pieces of what issac could see but it wasn't clear enough. the last place we had was to go to deaton. we all have to put ice in a tub and issac had to go in. he sat in it.

" it's going to be ok, just relax" me,scott and derek used all our strength to keep him under, till her was nearly dead. it was scary, issac started freaking out but they woke up and told he saw a vault which helped. stilis found out what bank it was. scott and stilis went to fiuger out who to break in.

<> next day<>

after school stiles and scott came over to derek and we went over the plan. derek goes i first, then me and then scott. we got to the bank and broke into the vault. i couldn't believe what i saw.

"cora"

"get courtney get out now" ?"

scott got a phone call from stiles saying that pretty much we are going to die if we say in there. there was no way out moon sand was all the way round. we had to fight boyd and cora. we were failing, they we're to strong. Allison came and broke the sealed. cora and boyd got out and we had to go after them. we were chasing them for miles but we need professional help, chris. chris doesn't want to help out first but he changed his mind. we got them locked in the school, scott got them into the boiler room. we could hear 3 heart beats, which mean someone else is in there.

"close the door after me"

"no, derek. i'm not loosing you"

"it's going to be ok" he hugeed me and in. he's stupid, they will kill him. i pushed scott out the way and went in to help derek. scott and issac came to help too. cora and boyd we're passed out on the floor, we took them home while derek helped mrs blake. i'm so glad i have found my sister, i thought she died with everyone else.

commet or vote :P