Because of You- 7

What a psyco! Dick. Why would he send that? My depressions bad enough as it is, without him coming back into my life! And the blood? That was just a step too far!

I threw the letter on the floor, and thought about my life, sighing. I decided to write it down.

'Born- loving, caring parents.

First birthday- a few presents, a happy family, Grandparents, too.

Second birthday- still happy, few more presents. Grandad dies.

Third birthday- exciting, happy. Start nursery!

Fourth birthday- nursery is the coolest thing, feel so grown up.

Fifth birthday- Start school, I'm practically an adult, grandma dies of a heart attack.

Sixth birthday- happy

Seventh birthday- happy

Eighth birthday- happy

Ninth birthday- happy

Tenth birthday- happy

Eleventh birthday- start secondary school

Twelveth birthday- choose subjects

Thirteenth birthday- life's great, teenager.

Fourteenth birthday- pretty happy

Fifteenth birthday- parents murdered, life crashes me down to earth, I am depressed'

"Ugh! Hate fucking life!" I shouted, standing up and banging on the Walls.

'Knock. Knock' two bangs back from the neighbour- my she has a nerve. I banged once back, and picked up my reply, leaving it on the doorstep outside. I then sat by the window, hoping to see the guy so I could give him a peice of my mind.

*

A noise outside startled me. The ridding of footsteps. I peered, causiously out of the window and I was right. With his tall frame, and dark clothes, only reason I saw him was his White trainers- idiot.

Creeping towards the door, I realised I had forgotten my knife.

"Too late now," I muttered, opening the door.

"Holy fuck! Get inside!" he snarled, coming towards me with a smirk. He was actually quite young, twenty maybe, and dont for get good looking. Hang on, you hate him. Don't.

I instinctivly backed up, but he didn't leave, he followed me, until we were both inside.

"Get out of my house before I phone the police," I said, as he locked the door behind him. He was still, I was still, then...

"Shit!" he lunged, picking me up and steeling my phone.

"What you gonna do now?" he said, an evil glint in his eyes. He put me down and pulled something out of his pocket- a knife. Was he going to kill me?

He shook his head, as if he had read my thoughts, and took my arms, tying my wrists together an then my ankles.

He set me on my back, and pinned me down.

"No! Get off me! Please! I'm sorry!" I cried, trying, and failing, to move, as he slid tge knife down my arm, not cutting yet, just taunting me. He lifted my top so my bare stomach was showing, and manuvered tge knife to there. He smirked, and started scraping it on me, still no pressure, but then...

"AAARGH! SHIT! STOP! PLEASE!" he applied pressure and blood rushed out. He then did the same to my arms, smirking all the way. But then.... He got out bandages and cleaned me up, obviously wanting to cause me pain without actually killing me.

"Babe, I have to go." he blew a kiss, before walking out of my door, leaving me baffled, in pain, and depressed....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter guys!!!! I've had school, so I went down to #660!!! grr, hoping to get back up to #120?!?!

Guys, I dunno bout this one, it seems... Idk, but I planned this to happen so I guess it'll do!!!

Please

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

AND PROMOTE!!!!

I want ten votes, for the next chapter, I think, so recommend this story!!!!! Please??? First one to show proof of promoting, gets a dedication!!!!!!!!!

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

:)