Escaping The Plane

Mary's P.O.V

All eyes were on Mr.Reynolds at this point. He took the sock of fabulousness out of Natalie's pocket, and whipped it to the back of the plane, unlocking the back door. The door whipped open, and various items began soaring backwards out the back of the plane. The plane attendants fell to their feet, gripping the backs of seats in an effort to save themselves from being sucked out. Bernie reached out a hand to me, and very softly said, "Mary....please..." He looked like a little puppy to me. I hesitantly reached out a hand, but it was too late. He then began to rapidly soar backwards out the exit of the plane. "Maryyyyyyyyyyy........" He screamed.

Sal's P.O.V

I was in the plane bathroom staring at my muscles in the mirror so I missed everything.

Katy's P.O.V

lights flickered and a door swooped open from the front of the plane. "CURSES!" Diana howled. She ran towards Mr. Reynolds and pulled him close towards herself. "You're gonna pay Reynolds. It isn't over yet."

The plane began shifting left to right. The whole grade put their hands in the air like they just don't care and swayed their hands left to right with the plane. haha btw this was while we were falling to our deaths hehe lmfao

A door flew open from the back and out came Sal with his pants wrapped around his ankles. "Uh...what is happening." He said. Nobody answered so he just walked back into the bathroom. Idk I guess he had diarrhea or something.

Zeus' P.O.V

I looked around and realized something peculiar. I whipped my head towards Bryce. "Wait, but if you're gay and I'm gay, WHO'S FLYING THE PLANE?!"

Bryce's P.O.V

what.

Ron's P.O.V

So right after Zeus and Bryce came out of the closet, everything basically went downhill. The plane was slowly falling towards land and I could feel my stomach dropping. Out of nervousness, I did that thing I do with my hands when I'm nervous that I do and my hands and nervous and Zoey.....