Escaping the Plane Pt. 2

Caylie's POV:

The plane began to completely shut down, starting with all of the lights. Together they flickered until one by one they blew out, leaving us in pure darkness. "DUH DUHH DUHHHHHHH!" said Mr. Reynolds.

"I'm so scared", I cired. A hand reached over and pulled me close. It was Zeus. His warm body carresed mine as he whispered in my ear, "Walk into the club like, whatup, I got a big cock." His words were pure poetry, they soothed me and put me into a transe for what felt like hours, but was only seconds. I felt myself being pulled away from reality and sucked into Zeus' thriftshop fantasies.

I envisioned myself walking thorugh asiles and asiles of ugly sweaters and croc sections with Zeus. He pulled me into a dressing room and had me try on the most gorgeous legwarmers I ever laid eyes on. He left me for a few seconds to go to the candy machines and came back with a $0.02 barbie ring. "Caylie, will you marry me?" I shouted, "Yes Zeus! YES!" I suddnely was brought back to reality. "Wait-what? What do you meanZeus?" I took out my phone and shined the light on him. Dang flabit I've been snuggling with Mr. Reynolds for the last 3 minutes.

Susanne's POV:

I looked back and forth, From Zeus and Bryce, to Caylie and Mr. Reynolds; what the hell is going on? I pulled my harp out of my carry on luggage and began plucking its numerous strings to the tune Gangnam Style. As the lights continued to flickered a disco ball crashed from the ceiling on top of John P. Natalie stood on top of the disco bal an screamed, "ITS TIME TO PARTY BITCHES!" John's hand outstreached itself and everyone turned towards him, "I'm alright...." The party screamed as I played Heavy metal and punk pop on my harp. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Zeus grinding on Bryce...then the plane did a nosedive...Bryce flew to the front of the plane and Zeus cried out, "Bry Bry!" His eyes swelled with tears. With all the power he had, Bryce climbed back to Zeus, holding onto the headrests. When they reunited...oh my god is thid really happening? WHAT? Byrce stroked Zeus' head...and he's leaning in to kiss him! OH MY JESUS.  I rub my eyes..why am I crying..I mean I hate those two..but..BEUSIN<1234

Gabbie's POV:

Before th eplane crashed, I walked over to the tail end of the plane and out my hand into Liana's voluminous locks and pulled out Niall Horan. I held him by his legs, "Nial! I COMMAND YOU TO EAT A HOLE IN THE PLANE....now.." He ate a big ass hole in the plane, "Be gone with you." Niall Disappeared, "Now before I go, I have one more thing for you biatchs." I went in my pocket and pulled out my middle finger. I ripped of my sweatshirt and grabbed Liana, "BYEE!" My parachute opened and I WAS GOING TO LIVE! As I landed on the groundand placed Liana on the sand, the plane crashed a few feet away. Wait what is this? THEY'R ALIVE. WHAT. As Dory exited the plane rubble, my parachute flew off my body hitting her in the face...oh well.

Meaghan's POV:

This is it. I looked out the window and realized it would be only seconds til our deaths. I turned to Tyler, who was seated next to me, "Tyler..if you make it...tell Louis Tomlinson I said DAT ASS OF HIKM BE FINE!" We high fived each other until Mr. Reynolds turned around to us and said "BRACE FOR IMPACT YA NASTIES!" Finally the plane crashed and everything went dark. 

John F.C POV:

I was in pure silence and darkness. "Am I dead?' I said as if someone would answer me. But nobody did. I sat there and wept, and when I went to wipe the wet substance from my orbs, I realized my eyes have just been closed this whole time. But where are my glasses?

"Has anyone seen my glasses?" Out of nowhere my glasses were put on my face, "Here you go you blind bitch." "Who dis be?" I said. "Dis Be yah main bitch Becca." She came in front of me and helped me up, but I broke my whole body-body, so I ended up flopping back over.  "Aye Carumba!" My inner latino forced its way out of itself. In that moment I became a new person. I stood up, dusted myself off and strutted down the red carpet that magically appeared cuz in that moment I swear, I was latino. 

Leo's POV:

My eyes slowly blinked open as faint memories began to pour back in my brain. I pushed the lifeless body of Diana Ramirez off my body as I ran to look for the children.  John F.C. appeared first, then Becca, then Gabbie's parachute hit Dory in the face, but where were the rest of the kids?

Bryce's POV:

What.