Love Her As A wife

Todays Date : June 27 , 2013

Daniel: Its 6p.m. and I have to pick up Liyah , tonight ill pop the big question to her 🔐💞

Liyah:*getting ready for date with Daniel* (makeup lipstick and oh how could I forget jewelry)

Daniel:*calls Liyah* *phone rings twice already*

Liyah:*Body Party ringtone plays* , Oh thats Daniel ! I hope he wont cancel on me !

Daniel:(mumbles finally she answered) ... Yeah hello uh Liyah ill be there in about 45 mins okay ?

Liyah: Okay see ya then *hangs up phone*

Daniel: Her voice is so uhh I just wanna love her all over !

*45mins past* Daniel still hasnt come!

Liyah:*waiting for and hour now* *ding - dong * as the doorbell rang ! Ill be right there I yelled .

Daniel: She opened the door and I instantly fell in Love so I leaned in and gave her a kiss !

Liyah: Daniel kissed me so passionately I never wanted to stop but I pulled away and blushed !

Daniel:Im so sorry its just you look so beautiful , like always but this time I dont know your glowing! *gives her flowers*

Liyah: Thanks *I gave up alittle giggle*

Daniel:So you ready?

Liyah:Yes lets go !

*in the car*

Liyah's Pov

Body Party comes on the radio and I start to sing !

Daniel: *chuckels*

Liyah: Whats so funny ? *still singing* (boy you should no that your love is always on my mind im not gonna fight it I want you all the time )

Daniel: Nothing , the things I wanna do to you !

Liyah: Excuse me ?

Daniel: Haha nothing we're here ! *gets out the car , to open Liyahs door*

Liyah: Your such a gentelmen ! *kisses Daniels cheek*

Daniel: Okay Daniel Dawayne Simmons III you can do it !

*goes inside*

Daniels Pov

Me and Liyah sat down at our table and then order

Daniel:Liyah could I ask you something ?

Liyah: Of course Daniel anything !

Daniel: well will you ... Uh like to go out with me as boyfriend and girlfriend !

Liyah:Daniel of course , yes a thousand times !!!

Our food came back and I asked for boxes right away !

Liyah: Whyd you get boxes we havent even touched our food yet !

Daniel: We're going to my place to eat.

Liyah:Oh okay !

*pulls up at Daniels house*

Daniel opens the door ... Threw the food on the table ...

Daniel: Liyah could you stay over tonight ?

Liyah: Sure but I dont have clothes !

Daniel: You can wear a pair of my basketball shorts and a shirt and tomorrow ill take you to the mall !

Liyah : okay