Forever whose ?

Daniel Pov

This hoe Jessica just wont quit !

-Phone convo -

Me: What Jessica ?

Jessica: Baby Imy!

Me: We arent together !

Jessica : Yes babe we are !

Me: Look just stop calling my phone !

Liyah was in the backgroung like Hand me the mf phone that biotch gone learn today !

Jessica : Tell that hoe to stfu !

Liyah: Bit** yo punk ass wont ever say shi* to my face and then you call my man talking bout baby and babe bish bye ! you strung out homie ass zombie lookin ass bit** calling me a hoe ? Bit** in highschool yo ass was cheating on Daniel with Jacob L. So stfu about a hoe ! Dont Call this phone AGAIN !!

Jessica: And If I do ?

Liyah: Imma come find yo bit** ass and whip yo ass !

Jessica : Awe was that a threat ?

Liyah: Naw bit** a promise !

Jessica : What--

I hung up ! I dont have time for her dumbass !

Me:Thanks Bae !

Liyah: No thank you Ive been wanting a piece of that bit** since highschool !

Liyah Pov

I plan on beating that bit** ass and if she trynna jump me I got my girls too tf ! Nya Aunty Em And Ari

Bio about Ari

Ari crazy funny cool Roc gf pretty and can fight she been a best friend forever its just we just got back in touch !

Jessica Pov

That bit** gone get her ass beat she dont no Daniel been with me the past 2 days huh?

Even though he hasnt she wont no im lying !

-pulls up to Daniel and Liyah 's house with a t -shirt with perfume smell and kiss marks !- Rings Bell !

Liyah opened the door !

Me: Oh hey Liyah can you give Daniel this shirt he left over my house last night ?

Liyah : Bit** please ! He was here yesterday im not dumb you stupid hooker leave before I woop your ass !

Me: Yeah rite !

Daniel walks down the stairs and i tried to run to him but do you know this bit** banged me in my mouth then slammed the door in my face ?

Liyah Pov

I told her !

Daniel: What she want ?

Me: To give you a t shirt you left over her house last night !

Daniel: Babe i didnt go to --

Liyah: Baby I know you didnt she just trying to ruin us but we need a restraining order so she can leave us tf alone !

Daniel: Yeah we do !