⊙▽⊙

Jaay Pov

I just moved in next door to this hot chick . Shes beautiful ! She also looks pregnant . I guess that Diggy guy is her husband I always see them together . I know Diggy from back in middle school . She could do better ... With me . Hes a good dude but I want her !

Liyah Pov

The new neighbor we have keeps starring at me . Its kind of creepy . But hes a total cutie . Hes tall brownskin with short curly hair and he has braces ;) He reminds me of Dig . Hes veerrrryyyyy attractive !

He seems like a very cool dude with the exception of him being creepy starring at me . Like I know I look good damn . Oh and even Dig has got his act together he cooks , cleans , buys the baby clothes , and we started her room so far it looks Great . Dig is gonna be the perfect father ! Hes the perfect boyfriend .

Dig Pov

Our neighbor looks so weird . Its like everytime Liyah and I are outside he just stares at her . Shes mine ... Alllllll mine . I cant let her slip away from me like I did before . Shes just ... I just need her in my life . Her and this babygirl we are having is all my world revolves around !

.......

L : Baby im inviting the new neighbor to lunch okay ? He looks lonely .

D: But baby you know I cant make it !

L: Well then thats even more reason so I wont have to eat lunch alone today !

D: You wont be alone you have the baby !

L: Babe come on stop .

D: Fine !

Liyah Pov

I walked over to his house and knocked on his door .

L: Uhhh uhhh uhhh .... *starring*

J: *water dripping down his chest with towel around his waist* Hello .

L: Uhh . Uhh . Hi . Im . Liyah .

J: *chuckles* Nice to meet you beautiful .

L: *blushing* You too . Your so attractive im sorry .

J: Its fine .

L: I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch today at my house ?

J: Sure 12 ?

L: Yup . See you then ⊙﹏⊙

J: Okay bye now ✌

L: Bye .

.....

OhMyGosshhhh !

12 o clock came around and there was a knock .

I answered the door and Jaay came in with some shorts and a plain white shirt

Me: Hey Jaay come in .

Jaay: Hey Beautiful .

Me: So i made some l

pasta and bread ?

Jaay:Cool . It smells good in here .

Me: Thanks .

We sat down and ate . He told me about his job and how he played basketball . He is such and interesting person .

Jaay: So now . tell me about yourself

Me: Well Im pregnant as you can see by Dig , Im 24 and Dig is 25 . We were engaged but he cheated . Then I cheated cause I wanted pay back . I played basketball as well and im a cool person if your not on my bad side .

Jaay: Wait you left out something.

Me: Huh?

Jaay: You left out the part of you being so beautiful and attractive amd probably if you werent pregnant right now you would be at my house in my bedroom with me ;)

Me: Woaah woahh  . your cute and all but I love Diggy and hes the loml and the only reason im pregnant is because he wanted a family with me and he---GCO

Jaay: *Kissing Liyah*

Me:*not kissing back*

? : Gtfo my girl nigga .

Jaay: And you are ?

? : Nigga im .....

Tbc . Or Noh ?