Proposal .

Dig Pov

I am going to Propose to Liyah today ! I went out last night with Spin and we got the Rings . The one that is going in the cake is All diamond , with brown diamonds around the band part . The proposal ring is purple and white diamonds with her initals carved in the ring . I hope she likes them .  I just want ever thing to go perfect .

I woke Liyah up and made her get dressed . Then I took her to breakfast , and shopping . After that we went to visit Nya and I told Nya about the proposal .She liked my Idea. She was still with Terell and they were happy together .

I pulled out my phone and tweeted "Out With my Wifey"

I read several of the comments but 1 stood out the most to me "@diggy_simmons When are you gonna wife up Liyah ? Shes the one ! " I know i said as I replied .

Me: Liyah you ready baby ?

Liyah: Yeah , Bye Guys .

We both told Nya and Terell bye and got in our car and drove off . When we pulled up to the stop light I looked at Liyah grabbed her hand and just Kissed her lips . :Beeeeeeeeepppppppp: Oh Damn . I almost forgot we was drivin , I beeped my horn back and just Drove off !

Buzzzzz Beeeppp Buzzzz

My phone went off . It was a text , it said meet me at my house at 4 to get a gift from (Nessa), and Angie.

I looked at the radio , the time said 3:30 so I took Liyah to Victorias Secret so she can get something sexy for after the proposal ;)

By the time we got out the store it was 3:50 and Nessas house was down the street . We drove to her house We got out and went inside . Liyah sat on the couch and I went upstairs to find Ness and Ang . They were rapping up a box.

Me : Hey ?

Them : Hey baby bro ! Here

They handed me a heavy box .

*

*

After me and Liyah left with Ang and them We went back home , while Liyah was taking a nap , I went to the Limo place down the street and got a limo for tonight . You might think im over doing it But I LOVE Liyah from the bottom of my heart noone will change that , Ive been waiting for so long on the day for her to say I do and we run along and have a family together .

*

*

I walked in the Limo place and seen Oh no ! JEFFERY !

~TooBeContinued ~

*

* Well theres a little something but , I have yet to recieve feedback . I need more votes please , I honestly dont care if you comment or not but If you have read a chapter please just press the vote button , I will Update tomorrow or Sunday ! With the actual proposal .... Then I will skip to the wedding and all that good stuff ! MhmmKayy. Bye ♥