" Transforming "

Suddenly, someone knocked the door, you wipped your tears, breathed heavly and decided to open it. It was a girl from your class. She started looking at you while talking :
-Girl: "What was that ?"
-You: "excuse me ?"
-Girl: "look, i'm not stupid or idiot like you".
-You: "What do you mean ?"
-Girl: "Who do you think you are ? Why did you take the apple juice from my classmate hand ?"
-You: "Uuuh..... Because it's mine. I dropped it when i was searching for something in my bag".
-Girl: "Look at you. For a cheap apple juice, you do all this ? You're new in this school so you better watch your behaviours. I know there's something bad around you and it makes me uncomfortable and I'm going to find it so be careful, segnorita !!"
Her words let you shocked and you couldn't breath normally at all. You got scared, nervous and didn't know what to do. The worst thoughts ever kept jumping into your brain and your heart started beating so fast.
After almost twenty minutes, you went toward the class and got ready to get in hesitantly. You enterred there and the teacher asked you gentely to clean the board while he was heading out to bring something from the teacher's office. So, you started to do it. Unfortanately, some students started saying bad things to you. You didn't want to respond and continued cleaning, but before you decided to sit down, some of them started throwing shalks on you while some others didn't want to do a bad behaviour like this.
A group of some students decided to make this "shalks fight" end. You got hurt and wanted to get out from the class but, you recognized something that you really didn't want it to happen. The whole situation changed from bad to worse.
Your appearence changed either; your nails changed, your eyes became red, your frangs growed. You transformed to an agry vampire. The students got shocked and they started stepping back from you slowly because they were afraid until the guy whom you took the juice from his hand said :
" What the hell is that ? Who are you ? "
<<End of chapter 4>>