"Afraid of the truth"

After the class finished, it was lunch time and one of the students came and welcomed you in the school. She was kind to you and wanted to be your friend. So, she politely talked to you and said:
-The girl: "Hello, i'm Soyoo. Welcome, i hope we'll become freinds."
-You: "Thank you".
Actually, you didn't pay any attention to what she said because you heard the other students talking about you. You couldn't hear anything properly but you heard your name. So, you stood up and went to the bathroom because you was so shy and afraid at the same time. After a while, you came back to the class and you didn't find anyone there. So, you thought that they went to the "cafétéria". You took a small plastic bag which contained "Blood" but had an apple juice sticker on it so that they can not find out about your vampire affair. You went to the bathroom again and started drinking the "Blood" normally. You washed your hands and face and went back to the class. As soon as you oppened the door, you got surprised by seing one of the students with your plastic bag in his hands and he was about to drink it. You got shocked and ran to take it back from him. All the other students stayed staring at you akwardlly. You couldn't accept it and the tears started falling down your eyes. You went back to the bathroom because you couldn't take it and started crying so hard. Suddenly, you heard scary foot steps that were coming toward you. You got afraid because you really didn't want them to know about your nature. You hide the plastic bag inside your pocket and tried not to make any single noise.
Suddenly,........ [ let's find out next time]
<end of chapter 3>