"New High school"

The next morning, you woke up and got ready for your first day in your new high school. You was kind of worried and scared because you remembered having bad moments in your old one.
On your way with your father to the school, bullying thoughts kept jumping in your head and you really got horrified, but you decided to relax and to gain some confidence. Tha car stopped in front of a huge building which got a white banner where the school's name was written in big wide gold letters "Sunny hill high school". Your heart started breathing so fast and you couldn't breath normally at all while thinking about students affairs. What if they know you're a vampire ? What if they find out from the first look ? How will they treat you ?
You got out off the car hesitantly and went toward the door of the high school. Suddenly, you father said loudly : " Good luck my potatoe ". You always hated this nichname, didn't respond and went directly to the vice president's office. On your way there, you got astonished by how large and convenient the school was. It was fabulous and well organized.
After almost 10 min, the Vice President accompanied you to the class while having a good conversation :
-V.P : " Welcome between us, here is you schedual for the moment."
-You : " Thank you Mr "
-V.P : " Don't worry, you will like this school and if you need anything, you can come to me. "
-You : " I will, thank you "
You got into the class, he left you there with the teacher who told you to introduce yourself to them before  finding an empty seat. Then, you said : " Hello everyone, my name is Oh Jung Mi. I'm new in this high school. Please, take good care of me in the future. "
You bowed and went to sit down. The others kept looking at you. Some of them were smilling to you and others were akwardlly staring at you. You turned your head to face the board and the class started.