Chapter 6

I pushed threw the doors of the cafeteria and scanned the room for Emma. I spotted her sitting at one of the tables by  the windows sitting with the blonde haired guy, I think his name was Ben. I weaved threw the tables that were filled with load chatter.

I plopped down in one of the seats, but Emma and Ben where talking amongst themselves to notice my presence. I pulled out my lunch and started eating since my stomach sounded like an earth quake was going to erupt.

I was staring out at the football field when everything turned black and I felt a pair of hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?" Zack's voice asked, I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Doctor who?" I asked sarcastically

"nope" he said popping the p.

"hm... I know Zack"

"Correct!" He said taking is hands off my eyes, and sitting down next to me.

"So.. I didn't know why angel was going to be a Queen one day." I froze in my seat and looked over at him, how does he know I didn't tell him.

Before I could say anything he interrupted me by answering the unknown question, "Your last name sounded familiar, and when you showed me your secret it clicked and I looked it up and there was an article about the princess of the angels missing and her name was Isabella. So why did you run away?"

"Why do you think that I ran away?"

"The article said that you were possibly kidnapped or that you ran away, and if you were kidnapped you would most likely be locked up underground somewhere. So why did you run away?"

Should I tell him? ya he will find out sooner or later. I stood up and pulled on his hands and lead him out side just incase anyone else might listen in. Wait shouldn't of I done that before we talked about me being a soon to be Queen? Well to late now.

We sat down on the grass under one of the many trees that surrounded the back of the school. It was still nice enough out that you didn't have to wear a jacket outside.

"You can't tell anyone ok?" he nodded

I took a deep breath before I started "So you know how my mother killed all of the vampires?" He nodded and waited for me to continue. "I overheard my mom talking about destroying all of the werewolves, I asked her why and she said it was because your kind was hurting the human."

"But we don't..."

"I know, I realized that so there must be some other reason and I want to go back and tell her that your kind is no threat to the humans."

He started to growl "No, you aren't going back there" I grabbed his hand and started to rub circles on his hand, calming him down.

"I need to at least try and stop her and figure out the true reason on why she wants to destroy your kind."

"ok" he whispered

"I should be back in a few days ok?" I stood up and dusted any dirt off my dream. I was about to walk away before his voice stopped me.

"I have something for you" he said pulling something out of his pocket.

"Turn around" I did as he said and I felt him move my hair to a side of my neck." You got a tattoo?" I could here the smirk in his voice.

I felt something cold being placed around my neck. He spun me around before he told me to open my eyes. I did and looked down at my neck and saw a little white wolf that was had its back curved.

"It's beautiful" I whispered, I could feel my eyes filling with water. "I have one as well" he said holding up another wolf that was black and was bent the same way as mine. " And together they look like this" he said placing our necklaces together creating a yin yang but with the two wolves kissing.

Smiling I looked up and wrapped my arms around Zack's neck, standing on my tippy toes so we were closed to the same height he leaned in and put his lips on mine

Smiling I looked up and wrapped my arms around Zack's neck, standing on my tippy toes so we were closed to the same height he leaned in and put his lips on mine. But the movement was ended quickly when we heard the bell ring signaling that lunch was over. "I'll see you in a few days" I said hugging him, before running off into the woods.

I went back to Mr. and Mrs. Green's house and snuck in by my window. I quickly wrote a note and a stuck it on the fridge before leaving. 

Letting my wings spread out, I started to fly up to the clouds, feeling the wind whip my hair around and my arms turn a pinkish red. I flew passed the smaller clouds that only that humans could see before finding one of the same hole I used to leave. I broke threw the surface and flew to the golden gate that surrounded my house. I stood at the entrance and retracted my wings, looking threw the gates I saw the huge castle that I call my home but I didn't feel like home anymore.

I reached up and touched my necklace and thought of Zack he was home.

"Open the gates the Princess is back!" one of the many guards shouted, before the gates opened slowly. Your probably wondering why I didn't just fly over the gate and the reason is that there is an invisible dome that surrounds the Castle. The only reason I escaped it that I found a kink in the shield where I could sneak threw.

In front of me stood a tall man in a dark blue uniform with a wing patch over the pocket, "Welcome home Princess" he said bowing his head in respect. I cave him a small nod before walking to the doors of the castle with my shoulders back and chin high.

............................

Hope you guys enjoyed!

              Please

vote/comment/follow