Chapter 9

We stood in front of a silver 15 foot tall fence to keep out unfriendly visitors. I looked up to see if they had a protecting spell to keep any angels or demons from flying in, I studied the sky for a second and my eye caught on the faint violet sparkle that you wouldn't notice unless you were looking for it.

Their were two werewolf guards looking at us waiting for us to speak. Both of they were wearing armor and a mask over there mouths, the only difference between the two were their eyes. The one to the left of us had hazel eyes that watched our every movement and the one two the right had dark brown eyes.

"I would like to speak to the Alpha." I said with as much authority in my voice as I could. Zack squeezed my hand trying to comfort me.

"What's your business?" The man with the Hazel eyes asked.

"To talk to the Alpha"

"Name" He stated

"Isabella Clark" he nodded and the guy with the brown eyes pulled out a walkie talkie and said something into it. After a moment he looked up and nodded to the other guy.

The silver gates opened slowly making a creaking sound, a man that looked in this thirties stood and told us to follow him.

As we sat in the Alpha's office I fiddled with my fingers waiting for him to walk through the large oak doors. I glanced over at Zack and saw him staring at the large windows behind the desk, I was about to ask him what he was thinking but the doors behind us flew open.

We shot up and spun around to see a man over six feet tall standing in the doorway, his eyes looked back and forth between us as he walked over to the desk.

His dark brown hair fell over his piercing blue eyes. (picture of Brady below, know what tv show he's from? comment below)

"So" he said as he twirled a black pen in his hand "what do you want with my father?"

So he's not the Alpha, wait father? This must be Brady.

"You're Brady" I state

"It's Brandon" he snarled, making me smirk. Which only got me a growl.

"now that's no way to treat your sister now, is it?" At that he froze in shock, and his face held an emotion of disbelief. 

"Now can I please talk to your father?" But he ignored my request "You could be lying, how do I know your telling the truth?" I pulled out the picture and showed him. "That's your father correct?" I asked pointing to the older an in the photo. He silently nodded "and that's my mother" I said as I pointed to her. "and that must be you" I said pointing to him in the photo.

"I'll be right back" he said as he left the office.

....................................

Hope you guys enjoyed!

              Please

vote/comment/follow