Hate

Katy's POV
"Babeee,time toooo wake up!"
I heard Bonnie yell through out the corridors of my huge house.Her beautiful voice could be heard from everywhere and I loved that even at a very early time in the morning.
It had been two weeks since she broke into my room and listened all my feelings for the whole night.
I definetly needed someone to talk to and she had been so helpful.
I slowly got off of my bed and made my way towards Bonnie whom was in the kitchen. I saw that she had prepared some granola with fresh pineapple juice.
"Come on here,my favorite gurrl! It's all for you." Bonnie said as she showed my way to the chair in front of the kitchen table.

"Thanks Bonnie Bon, come sit and eat with me?"
Bonnie nodded quietly and we both refreshed a bit with having our mouth full of delicious tastes.
We needed to go to the studio today and that was a new thing for me since John has gone.But I had a lot of things to say and to sing so did Bonnie and it just made a Real good time for both of us to go outside.
"Kate?"Bonnie raised his head towards me and asked;
"I will take you out after the studio today,will be fun."
"That's not really necessary Bonnie,you know I'm not in the mood."
"Yes but this ladies night out is to get you in the mood so you can't say no."
"Mnmkay, just call me when You're near the studio."

I felt like I wan in one of my moods where I would try so her to be positive but the sadness inside me still kept me being hopeless.

When I went to the studio,I was freezes really nicelik by all my crew,they didn't know what happened to John yet.They just knew he was gone and they didn't question me about it since they knew I like to keep the past in the past.
But deeply in my heart I knew that John wasn't my past and that just got me every night with tears sliding through my eyes.
Bonnie was of course helping me a lot,she was the best supporter along my sister Angela who has been just informed with all these but I couldn't stop feeling like I needed John.

I was encouraged and I learned that I didn't need a Prince charming...but John.
I have finally doin him and couldn't let go.I don't even know if we have broken up,he was just gone.

"Here is your green tea baby." Tamra said as she handed me the tea.
"Tammm is coffee banned again?"
"Unfortunately yes Katy,you need to be more healthy with these and green tea is a great refreshment that you like so you better not complain about this one." she said cheekily as I started sipping my green tea slowly due to it's hotness.

After I have worked in the vocals of two songs at the studio which were nearly completed Steve wanted us to end the day with these and just give me a rest which I accepted gladly.

It was no kongre before I heard the horn of Bonnie's car outside.I said goodbye to everyone and each of them questioned if it was good for me to go out tonight since it would be too loud and crowded with media and paparazzi but I thought it would be cooling for me to try something different out or to bring the oldie back.

...
"Sooo we are here,finally.God the traffic of LA is really tragic sometimes" said Bonnie as she faced me.
I would like to be in some familiar club with friends,like the new guy but Bonnie has nearly got me outside of the country,to some place I hadn't had the slightest idea about.

We got out of the car and walked towards the club's entry.To my luck not many people knew this place and I couldn't be spotted in here.
Bonnie wanted to start the night out with doing some shouts which would hit me right away so I just asked her to order a less infective baverage for me.
I went to the bathroom while she was ordering and even if I have not drunk anything yet I was feeling dizzy already. Probably because of the bright lights in this club which hit right at my eye.

John's POV
I was back from Montana due to my sickness about missing Katy so much and my brother put me in a lot of pressure to come back. I needed to put my life together and I couldn't disappear again for a while.
I made great music in Montana back at the time but with Katy in my had 7/24 it was impossible for me to consantrate on anything and therefore my brothers had decided to give me a men nights out.

They took me into some club which I hated cause I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I have broken the purest,most innocent lady's,my lady's heart and was still out to have fun.
That's why no one ever believed in me. They just saw this ignorant side of me and I did too.I haven't regretted anything before then leaving Katy that night with the ring and coming to this club.

As I was going near the bartender,I spotted a really familiar face.I tried to focus on the face to figure out who she was but the lights there were so bright and it was not lies that I had already drunk a little.
My eyes slowly started to see the ginger dyed hair clearly resembling of a close friend, and as I focused more on her I could clearly see that she was Bonnie McKee.
She was drinking and singing a long a remix song which was currently being played in the club though I couldn't figure out the song with my dizzy mind.

I  was more than scared to bump into Katy since now I have seen Bonnie here so I just made my way further from where Bonnie was standing.

Katy's POV
I was done with looking at myself in the mirror which I had been doing for a while to just get myself together and go out to have fun with Bonnie. I opened the locked bathroom door and made my way outside, my nose sniffing the alcohol smell immediately.

The club was getting even more crowded as time went by and it was so hard for me to find Bonnie again. As I was trying to figure out where she was,my eyes saw a really clear vision of someone I knew. I couldn't believe in it at first. John was right there in front of me. He was frozen and was staring right at me with his big,brown,doe eyes. We still had a pretty long place between of us and it was hard to see him right away so I questioned about him being really there which lead to me running further away from him even though I just wanted to run to him and feel his presence with my head on his chest.
As I ran away my anger against him started to came into a surface too. I felt like a mad lovers but still so mad. With the madness being released I ran even faster and eventually bumped into the bar's counter where I also met Bonnie.

I couldn't help myself from drinking all the shits in front of me with my madness.Bonnie was already drunk which I realized from her laughs and I was nearly passing out.

I drank and drank and drank.Again and again till All the bevarages on the counter was gone. I was fully out of my mind at that very moment and started to laugh along with Bonnie due to how drunk I was,just like she was basicly.
"Bonnie I just bumped into John." I said laughing.
"What?You humped John?That's great work KPezz" Bonnie yelled at me although we were really close,still laughing at eachother.
"Nooo,I mean I saw him Bonnie.That's wild right?"
John could be watching me loose control over my mind at this very moment and also hearing the evli laughs escaping my mouth and if he was at my sight I was so sure about wanting to hit him so hard.
"Yeah but I kissed you while you were sleeping like some weeks ago KPezzz,that's wilder."