Chapter 1

Liam's P.O.V:

All I knew, this morning when I woke is I knew something now, knew something now I didn't before..

I sung loudly as I rinsed my hair clean of shampoo suds in the shower. It was Danielle Peazer, the most stunningly amazing girl's birthday today, as well as our 2 year anniversary. Yes, I was planning on doing something outstandingly special and

yes, it includes a ring.

All I know is you said hello, you'll be mine and I'll be yours all I knew is a simple name, everything has changed.

I'm not planning the proposal alone though, Niall Horan, my best mate/band mate, has been helping me plan it the whole time. He's a cheeky young fella, always chatting with people, very friendly. Who knew he had a romantic side? Though, what with his stunning golden locks, infectious smile and of course those mind-balling blue orbs, anyone would be putty in his hands with a simple wink.

I Just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better no--

"Liam for god sakes! You're not the only man in this house who needs a shower!" There's the cheeky Irish lad now, how wonderful is he in the mornings? Very.

I turned the water off, and slowly opened the door to the shower. The mirror was cloudy due to the steam coming from the warm water of the shower. I quickly swiped away the fog and took a good look at myself in the mirror. I'm not exactly overly handsome, but my girls (the fans) seem to think I am. Sure, I've got a sturdy set of abs, some nicely sized biceps and an incredibly defined jawline, but I have my flaws as well. My nose is big, my eyes don't have anything special to them, and my lips tend to always make me look sad and I absolutely despise when everyone asks me "Are you okay?" when I'm perfectly fine.

I put a towel over my hair and ruffled it, desperately trying to dry it quickly. I then wrapped the towel around my waist, with a bit of my V-Line showing and walked out of the bathroom.

"All yours buddy." I winked at Niall, and he grinned that amazing grin of his. "Oh I didn't need to use the shower, I'm just hungry and you make good food so.." I laughed goofily and in reply I stated, "Let me get dressed first ay?" He then rapidly nodded and ran a delicate hand through his perfection of locks.

I walked into my room at a normal pace and threw on some (possibly clean?) boxers. Then I went scavenging around my room and stumbled upon a white V-Neck I had never seen before. I shrugged and threw it on. It was a bit of a tight fit but it'd have to do. I then found some black skinny jeans and went racing into the kitchen to make the lad some food. Everyone who knows Niall personally knows that if he gets hungry enough, he starts crying, and no one wants to see him cry. His eyes turn a shade darker and are filled to the brim with tears, its like watching a puppy dying. Then the tears spill, and there goes your heart, you start crying as well. "Okay Ni, what'd you feel like eating today?" I laughed and ruffled his perfectly tamed hair. "Uh.. Food? Hey.. Isn't that my shirt?" He shrugged. "I dunno, it was on the floor in my room, anyways... Ni. What TYPE of food?" I chuckled lightly, almost predicting what he was about to sa-- "Something edible." Yup, I was right. Pay me. "Hahaha No Ni, how about pancakes?"

...

"No."

"What? You love pancakes!"

"Managements putting me on a diet, I have to limit my bread."

I walked up behind Niall not believing why management would do that. Niall was the type of person that you had to find absolutely perfect. He eats everything but never gained any weight, his cheeks were always tinted with a light blush, though it was fairly obvious against his beautiful light creamy Irish skin tone. His smile was always a big happy smile, even though sometimes you could tell in his eyes that he really wasn't happy. Niall always seems to show the most hospitality out of everyone in the group, even if he didn't like you. Yeah, he's not technically built of muscle. So, he doesn't have a six pack. His arms aren't exactly hugely muscular but he definitely had biceps. Niall was adorable. No doubt.