Chapter 2

The part at the end, I don't even know. Just read it if you wanna read something ridiculous.

~Spin~

----

Niall's P.O.V:

Waiting anxiously by the front door for Liam to walk in carrying Danielle bridal style through the door has got to be the most mind-wracking way to pass time. I heard creaks up the front porch, but it wasn't filled with loud, happy squeals of congratulations, it was filled with a body-heaving sob. The door opened, and there he stood (in much less than all his glory) yet, still so gorgeous.

Niall stop it, he obviously needs a hug.

"Liam.." I stood up and wrapped my arms around the taller boy, he cried into my shoulder. I frowned un-pleasantly, because I hated when Liam James Payne cried. "Liam w--"

"Sh-she doesn't love me Ni-Niall.." He stuttered, brokenly.

What do you mean Liam? How could someone not love you..

"Liam, I-I'm sure she does.." I only stuttered because I was lost at words for the young lad.

"No Niall, shut up you dont know what you're talking about, she told me she didnt and took the roses then s-slammed the door on me.." He gushed with tears, practically exploding.

"Liam.."

"Niall SHUT UP."

"Oh.. Um.. Okay.." I said, giving him one last squeeze before frolicking off to my room.

Yeah okay I know he needs me. But, when someone, especially Liam, screams in your face to shut up while you're trying to comfort them, you just.. you listen. Which is what I did. There was a knock at my door and I heard sniffling from the other side, oh joy, Liam. "Yes?" I asked not meaning to be as harsh as it came out. "C-Can I come in?" He asked weakly, my heart broke. The poor lad.. "Are you gonna yell at me again?" I asked, a bit softly and the door opened to a wrecked Liam Payne. "No.. Niall I--I'm so s--"

"Don't say sorry. Sorry is a cover. Sorry means nothing. When you drop a vase on the floor and it breaks, then you say, 'sorry', is the vase fixed? No." I scoffed. It's the modow I've lived by pretty much my whole life. "Well.. Yeah I guess you're right.. N-Niall I need you h-here for me.. P-please?" he practically begged with those.. ming-oggling pouty lips of his. I had to give in. He walked into my room weakly, and I walked up to him.

"Hey now Li, She doesn't deserve you.." I told him, his brown eyes peircing into mine. I pulled him into a tight hug and rocked him gently. (A/N: Thats so dirty..). "Niall.. its just.. I needed her.." He sobbed into my shoulder. "But she cheated.." he sobbed again. I stroked his short hair and guided him over to my bed.

"Liam.. maybe its time that you move on to someone else.."

I can treat you right, can't you see?

"Like who Niall.."

Me.

"You'll find someone along the way.."

Please let it be me.

"Niall.."

"Liam.."

"Cuddle with me?"

I oggled at the words that came out of his mouth. I didn't want to make it sound like I was too desprate and totally jump at the question, so I waited a few seconds before carefully climbing in my bed next to him.

He threw off his shirt and pants and I bit my lip to keep me from moaning. Liam, do you even know what you do to me? Mm. Those abs. "Niall, you're sweating." He smirked. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and crosses my arms over my stomach so he wouldn't take off my shirt. "Niall, cmon buddy.." He pouted. I couldn't resist him, I ripped off my shirt and blushed even more red. "Aww Ni.. what the hell do you have to be insecure about?" Liam rested his hands on my hips, I got a tingly sensation.