Chapter 3

So Vuala! I have another update for you :D Listen to the song, its not very popular but it's literally my favourite song ever! :D <3xx

-----------

Liam's P.O.V:

I Finally did it, I worked up the balls to tell him, and you know what Niall did? He kissed me. My lips moved in sync with his soft pink lips, and the fireworks emerged once more. I've never had this feeling, not even with Danielle, and I have to say, I like it. I pulled away shyly, and looked into Niall's eyes waiting for a word on word response. "Niall.." I said softly, stroking his beautiful blonde locks out of his eyes. "Li, I just.. I Love you too, but if you love me so much then why the hell were you going to propose to Danielle?"

Hard Question really.

FLASH BACK!

I walked anxiously into Modest! Management (Harry Magee's) office. I sat down patiently waiting for Mr. Magee to come out and open the door for me. Today was the day, I told myself.

"Ah, Mr. Payne! Please please, come in!" Mr. Magee laughed, bitterly. Ever since I told him I may be feeling things for Niall, He's been trying to find me someone to cover up my feelings and get over Niall, pretty much brain wash me. "So we've brought in three girls with three cover up stories, you choose which one you want to fall in love with." He smirked, "Danielle! Cassidy! Georgia!" He called and three stunning girls walked into the room.

Georgia was first in line. Georgia had red hair, dyed. It was pretty on her. She had long legs and a thigh gap. I wouldn't ever date a girl with a thigh gap, what would the fans think? They'd be so insecure.

The next was Cassidy. Cassidy was blonde with blue eyes, she was like the feminine version of Niall. Which is the exact reason why I wouldn't want to date her. She would remind me so much of my feelings for Niall, I couldn't stand it.

Last was Danielle, she was tall and thin with curly brown hair. Let me just say she's gorgeous. Definitely no Niall, but totally my type. "Here's the stories for covering up for each of them." Mr. Magee started, I waved at Danielle.

"Georgia was an extra in one of your music video's and Louis thought it would be funny to call her over and embarrass you. You guys talked for a bit and exchanged numbers and eventually you asked her out on a date. You went on a few over the past few weeks and have just recently asked her to be your girlfriend. That's for Georgia, What do you think?"

"I think its too typical, next?"

"Cassidy.. She's on the styling crew for your tour outfits, Niall thought it was funny that they looked alike so he called her over to talk to him. You walked over and excused Niall then totally took over the conversation, one thing lead to another and now you're together."

"Nah, that's waaaay to fake, last?"

"Danielle is a dancer for the x-factor, Harry caught you staring at her and embarassed you by screaming 'LIAM LIKES THE CURLY HAIRED CURL' She then waved you over to come talk to her, you guys were talking until you had to go and you finally worked up the guts to ask her out."

"We'll have to take that one I guess" I sighed. This is rediculous.

He set out the contract in front of me.

"For Danielle if you grow to like her you gotta make a serious step in your relationship in 3 years time. If not there will be some serious consiquences." He sneered and I nodded, then signed the contract.