15

GOLD-15: IMPOSSIBLE YEAR

GOLD
-
15: IMPOSSIBLE YEAR

"What happened?" Aurora asked, stepping forward to Hermione, her fingers still entwined with Harry's. Harry looked at her wearily. "I thought we were going to go back to Grimmauld Place?"

"We were." Hermione sighed, as she placed the back of her palm against Ron's sweat ridden forehead.

"Alright, We were there, but Yaxley got a hold of me and he saw where we went. We couldn't stay there,
so I brought us here, but Ron splinched." Hermione sighed, as Aurora let go of Harry's hand, crouching down to her best friend.

"He'll get better right?"

"Of course Aurora, you know I would let anything hurt him."

"Alright, thank you Hermione." Aurora said standing up, giving the bushy haired girl a bright smile, her fingers reaching for Harry who immediately brought her in for a hug.

"Alright then, this horcrux, what do we need to do?"

"Not so fast Aurora, we have the tent to put up." Harry laughed, Aurora feeling the convulsions of his chest, making her smile at his contagious laughter. Aurora pressed against his chest making him stumble a bit, before the two were in a small shoving war broken by Hermione, muttering spells around them.

"Protego Totalum. Salvia Hexi."

"What are you doing?" Aurora asked curiously.

"Protective enchantments.
I do not want a repeat of what happened at
Shaftesbury Avenue, do you?" Hermione scolded, Aurora surrendering her hands as Harry moved forward.

"Get going with a tent." Hermione pleaded.

Aurora held out her wand, gaining a smile from Hermione, the girls stress radiating off of her. "Protego Totalum." Aurora sternly said, a white pulse leaving her wand.

"Where am I supposed to find a tent?" Harry questioned as the two girls ignored him as he ran around. Aurora got the giggles seeing him run around clueless, although her giggling stopped when she saw Hermione give her a stern look, a scolding through her eyes. Aurora cleared her throat to get rid of the giggles, an awkward atmosphere casted upon them.

"Repello Mukletum."

"Muffliato."

The four stood around the locker, which sat calmly between leaves, Aurora brought Harry's jacket around her shoulders, trying to capture its warmth.