[Suho] Cake Bake

Your eyes opened to the sound of loud cluttering noises and groans of frustration from your boyfriend Suho, who you noticed was not in the same room with you. Your eyes adjusted to the light and slowly you picked your phone to see the time which read 10 am, making you relatively surprised that you had slept in so late. You looked over a text message from your boyfriend that said ‘Don’t come into the kitchen, I’m painting’ You frowned at the message, seeing as the walls had only recently been repainted when the two of you move in. your reply was simple, ‘Why?’

Suho was in the kitchen and he was far from painting the walls, unless it meant he was painting it with flour and cake mix. It was your birthday in the next couple of days and he wanted to surprise you with a wonderful tasting cake. The problem being that he doesn’t have the patience nor the right skill set of making one.

You had decided that you were going to enter the kitchen after a few curses and a loud bang. You got up and slowly pushed the kitchen door open to see Suho sitting on the floor amongst kitchen mess. Your eyes drifted upwards to slowly watch a bowl fall from the roof and land onto his head, covering him in the cake mixture. You laughed at the scene in amusement for you had no idea how the bowl had stuck to the ceiling, but that meant he had to have done something wrong in the first place.

“I told you not to come in here,” he mumbled with a pout as he removed the bowl from his head. You looked to as if he was nuts, he really thought wrong if you weren’t going to come into your kitchen after hearing all the loud and commotion.

“Hearing you from the bedroom and all that loud noise made me concerned for my kitchen,” you teased a subtle smile over your lips. That was until he threw cake mixture at you, he laughed at your reaction.

“Why is there egg shell in the batter, Suho?” You asked slightly shocked before scooping it up and throwing it back at him.

“Well it did say to add eggs to the mix didn’t it?” his tone was soft as he walked closer to you. You wanted to face palm three thousand times at his response, your eyes slowly looked over his frame. He had flour through his hair, cake mix on his face and body but he wanted a hug which you instantly dodged.  You were not going to get anymore cake mix on you than you already had. He looked to you then himself before peeling his shirt away from his body to show his barely-there abs. you couldn’t help but cheekily stare at his attractive body.

“Did you crack them?” you questioned but he frowned at the thought, he took this opportunity to wrap his arms around your frame and kiss you on the cheek to leave a dollop of batter. Leaning in closer he take it upon himself to lick it off making your cheeks turn a dark crimson shade.
“So that’s why they were so hard to mix in,” he seemed shocked you wanted to think he was joking as he couldn’t have been that bad at cooking. He let go of you before he grabbed some cake mix, throwing it against your chest.

The feeling of something cold and wet slowly slide down into your top made you tense as the feeling was far from pleasant. You lightly glared at him to wipe off the batter, pressing it against his back. He tensed also with a smile on his face. “How about I just call D.O. to help me bake the cake, you aren’t allowed to help.”