3. Settling In

ARIANA'S POV

I woke up, tangled in Jai's muscly arms. I really had to pee but I didn't wanna leave this position. Our naked bodies brushed up against each other made butterflies erupt in my stomach. He was so warm, and I dreaded leaving the bed, walking out in the cold air. But I had to go bad. I unwrapped his arms and felt him pull me back. "Jai, let me go" I whispered and he only pulled me tighter. "I have to use the bathroom" I said while forcing his arms apart. "Okay, I'll go make you some breakfast" he yawned. I got up and made my way to my ensuite and did my business before brushing my teeth and tying my hair into a messy bun. I also put on some grey trackies and one of Jai's hoodies before making my way downstairs. "Mmm something smells good" I said while wrapping my arms around his waist. "Yep, that would be toast" he smiled and I giggled. I walked around to the stools and sat down on the middle one waiting for my toast to cook. "Peanut butter?" He asked and I nodded. Peanut butter was my favourite thing in the world. Apart from chocolate of course. "Here you go" he smiled while placing the plate of toast in front of me. "So how did you like the first night" he smirked, taking a seat next to me. "It was okay I guess" I shrugged. He gave me a hurt look and I smirked to myself. "Your gonna get it tonight sweetheart" he said before walking into the living room.

"Alright, I'm taking you shopping and we're gonna get you some new clothes and shit that you need" Jai said, entering my room. "Okay cool" I smiled and he just starred at me. It wasn't awkward or weird, I liked when he starred at me. "Jai" I said and he snapped out of his trance. "Uhh sorry what" he asked and I slightly chuckled. "Your so cute" I shot and he licked his lips. "Get changed, we're leaving in 5" he snapped before walking away.

We arrived at this massive shopping centre which I had never been to in my life, and I hate myself for not knowing about this place. We walked in through the entrance and I spotted so many of my favourite shops, it was literally heaven. "Where you wanna go first" he asked and I just looked around trying to pick. I think he was getting tired after standing there and waiting for me to answer. "I guess I'll choose" he said and grabbed my hand, leading me to 'Cotton On'

"Jai you really didn't have to buy me all this stuff you know" I said as we sat down at the food court. "I don't mind, plus you don't have many clothes and I want you to look presentable when I take you out" he said and I don't know if I should be offended by that or not, so I just shook it off.

When we arrived back at his place, we took all my new things upstairs and dumped them on my bed. I flopped onto my bed and felt exhausted. "Jai, thanks for all this stuff, I honestly don't know how I could repay you" I said and saw his lips curve into that famous smirk of his. "I know how you can repay me"

He pulled down his boxers and I got down on my knees. I grabbed his dick and licked the tip of it, teasing him. "Fuck, Ari just suck it" he moaned. I put half of it in and it filled my mouth. I sucked on it hard and felt him go tense. "F-fuck, Ari that feels so good" he moaned and I smirked while he released his cum into my mouth. I swallowed it and he tasted so sweet.

I stood up from the bed and started kissing him while I rubbed my hand on his dick. I started real slow, which made him mad. "Go faster Ari" he groaned. I went a little faster, then saw how frustrated he was and went as fast as I could. I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and rubbed my hand all over his toned abs. He rolled us over so he was on top, he left soft kisses all the way down until he reached the hem of my panties. He slid them off and chucked them on the other side of the room. "You've been a bad girl" he said softly. He grabbed both my legs and place them on his shoulders, entering inside of me, going in and out, but it wasn't fast enough. "Fuck Jai" I moaned and felt my walls tighten. He took his dick out and started licking my clit. I cummed into his mouth and he swallowed it all up. He then stuck his dick in my mouth and released his cum. It tasted better the second time.

----------------------------------
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be posting again within the next couple of days. Please vote and comment. 💜💜💜