5. Clubbing

ARIANA'S POV

I was in my room getting ready for the club tonight. I have no idea what to wear, but I, sure Jai will help me. "Jai" I yelled with a smile on my face. "Yes" he said as he entered my room. "I don't know what to wear, can you help" I smiled and he went into my wardrobe. He was in there for a few minutes which felt like months, but finally he came out holding a short, tight, orange dress. "Oh my god it's beautiful Jai" I smiled as he handed it to me. "Will you help me put it on" I asked politely. He chuckled for a moment and looked me in the eyes. "I would love to, but I have to get dressed, we leave in 15 minutes" he smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek before leaving me to change... By myself.

"Are you almost ready Ari" Jai yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Almost" I yelled back while applying some pink lip stick. I stuck it in my clutch, which is nickelodeon themed and I love it so much, then grabbed my white heels and walked downstairs. "Finally, how long does it take to get ready" he said then stopped and looked me up and down licking his lips. "Don't worry, I know now" he smirked and held my hand, guiding me towards the car. I've always wanted his car, it was a matte black Range Rover, they are so pretty.

 I've always wanted his car, it was a matte black Range Rover, they are so pretty

"So where exactly are we going" I asked and he pulled into some driveway. "Wait here" he said then went up to the front door. A guy maybe 2 years older than Jai, stood in the doorway. He was short, and attractive. They both came to the car, followed by another guy, he looked just like Jai. I'm guessing they're twins. They hopped in the back seat where Jai introduced us. "Ariana, these are my brothers Beau and Luke" I smiled back at them and shook their hands. Luke gave my knuckles a quick kiss then winked at me. "guys this is Ariana" Jai said. "It's nice meeting you" they both said. "You too" I replied then turned to face the front.

We arrived at the club at around 8:30pm, and you could already hear the loud booming music in the car park. I already knew this was gonna be a good night. Jai opened the door for me and took my hand, heading towards the entrance. Luke and Beau followed behind us. The place was massive, there was a huge dance floor up the front, and there was a stage behind it. A band played and they sounded pretty good. There were so many people and it was really hot. "I'm gonna go to the bar, I'll be back in a minute" Jai said, and Beau followed him. I sat down at a table with Luke sitting across for me and he didn't take his eyes off me. I smiled at him and he came to sit next to me. "You look really beautiful" he said into my ear. I blushed a little and looked down at my hands. "Thank you" I replied and I felt his hand in my thigh. "So are you and Jai like, dating" he asked. I asked myself that question a million times today. "We'll he didn't exactly say we are, I'm just his sex slave" I shrugged my shoulders and frowned. "What do you mean sex slave" he questioned. "He bought me and now I belong to him" I said looking him in the eyes. They were a beautiful brown colour and each time a strobe light shone on him,  they looked even better. "What an ass hole, if I met someone like you, I wouldn't make you my sex slave, I would treat you like a princess and give you respect" he said and squeezed my thigh, making my 'area' throb. "Umm, that's really sweet" I smiled and before I knew it, we were kissing. I did t expect it at all and from Jai's brother, I wanted to end it but it felt so good. He was a much better kisser than Jai. I gave it about 10 more seconds then stopped it before Jai saw. "I'm sorry" he said. "No don't be, it was good" I replied. "Then why did you stop" I felt bad for stopping it but I was kinda with Jai and it felt wrong. "Because I didn't want Jai to see" I said and he smiled. "I understand, he would kill me" he chuckled. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and waited for Jai to get back.

~

"Jai" I moaned as he pinned me up against the wall and started kissing me. It was rough, nothing like how Luke kissed me. It was still good though... I guess. He lifted my leg up and ran his hand up my ass. My underwear was probably showing but I didn't care because there weren't really any lights and you could barely see where we were, which was in a corner. He placed me on the lounge that was next to us and laid on top of me. He pulled down my underwear mad stuck his fingers in my vagina, curling them and pushing them in and out. "Jai, that feels so good" I moaned. "I know babe" he whispered into my ear, then slightly nibbled on my ear lobe. He stuck four of his fingers in and pulled them out after a minute, licking the clean. "Blow job?" He questioned and I smirked. I stood on my knees, while Jai faced the wall, I undid the front of his pants and slightly pulled the frond down. I grabbed his dick and shoved it in my mouth, making him moan. It felt kind weird doing this in public but there were many other couples doing worse shit than this. "Fuck, harder" he maned and I shoved it to the back of my throat. I don't have a gag reflex which is a relief. He cummed a few minutes later and I swallowed every bit of it. I knew tonight would be good.

------------------
Hey guys, I haven't checked this so please forgive me for any mistakes. At least 2 votes for the next chapter. I wasn't sure if I should bring Luke Into this or not but I have a few plans to make this more interesting, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 💜💜💜