8. Beach Part 1

ARIANA'S POV

I walked downstairs as soon as I woke up. Jai was still in bed so I left him to sleep. I found pancake mix in the cupboard so I started making some pancakes. Hopefully Jai will be awake by the time they're ready. He's sleeping in today which never happens, it's 9:30am and he's still asleep. I cooked one pan cake before I felt a pair of hands wrap around my body. "Goodmorning" I smiled as he kissed my neck. "Goodmorning babe" he replied. "Sorry, was I too loud" I asked. He chuckled and held me tighter. "No, it just felt cold without you in my arms" I felt my cheeks warm up. "Pancakes!" I asked. "Yes please" he said as he sat on one of the stools. "Are we doing something today" I asked as I handed him one pancake at a time. "Yeah, I was thinking we could go to the beach with Luke and Beau, you up for it" he questioned and I smirked at him. "Yes"

"I think you should wear this" Jai said handing me a white bikini. "Oh my god that's so pretty, where did you get that from" I asked. I haven't seen it in with my other bikinis. "I got it yesterday at the mall" he smiled. "Aww thanks" I replied then walked into my ensuite to change. It looked so good with my tanned body. I put a pair of denim shorts on, and a white cardigan around my shoulders. (Pic up the top) I walked back out into the room and packed the rest of my stuff. "Babe you look so good" Jai smirked while licking his lips. "Thanks" I replied then walked downstairs and into the car, followed by Jai. "We're picking the guys up" Jai said then started to drive away.

"I'll be back" he said before walking to the front door. He went inside while Luke came out and sat in the drivers seat. "Hey" he smiled and I blushed. "Hey Luke, how are you" I replied. "Better now" he smirked. I took out my phone and snapped a pic of him on snapchat.

Jai came back with Beau a few minutes later

Jai came back with Beau a few minutes later. Wonder what took them so long.

When we arrived at the beach, there weren't too many people which was good. I stayed on the sand for a little while the boys went in the water. After 10 minutes, Jai came back and forced me to go in the water. "Come on we can have some fun" he smirked an lifted me up, running with me towards the water. We were like 20 metres away from the other boys so I figured Jai wanted to do 'stuff'. I felt his hand move from the side of my rib cage, to my vagina. I instantly felt a pair of fingers slide their way through me. It felt weird at first, like always, but then it felt so good and I didn't want him to let go. He curled them and moved around in a circular motion. He then took them out to take my bottoms off, then quickly shoved them back in, and out at a fast rate. "Jai" I moaned with pleasure. I was turned on and I wanted more, but his brothers were close by and it would be weird if I sucked him off right in front of them. I cummed onto Jai's fingers then pulled my bikini bottoms back up. "Well continue later" Jai smirked then started giving me a piggy back to the boys.

"Ari, you wanna come with me to get lunch" Luke asked as he approached me on the sand, the other boys were still in the water "uh yeah sure" I smiled and stood up. "So what are we getting" I asked as we strolled along the pathway. "The boys want sushi, is that okay with you" he asked. "Yeah that's great" I smiled and continued walking. There was a park next to the Sushi place that we stopped at first since there were a lot of people lining up. "You look really beautiful, that bikini is sexy" Luke smirked. "Thanks" I giggled. "I don't know if I should tell you this, but I really like you" he said nervously. "Do you like, like me or as a friend?" I questioned. "I like like you, as in your perfect, beautiful, smart, funny, cute, sexy the list goes on" he chuckled. "Umm" before I knew it, we were kissing and I don't think it was gonna stop anytime soon. He picked me up and took me to the showers in the park. He placed me on the floor and started taking my clothes off. "Luke, I have a boyfriend" I said through the kiss. "Is it Jai" he asked. "No, it's someone else his name is Daniel" I replied. "We don't have to tell anyone" he said while sucking on my neck. "Okay" I replied and let him finish. He took my shorts off and pulled down my bikini bottoms, then licked my clit until I cummed in his mouth. "Ari you taste so fucking good" he moaned. We sat up and I pulled down his pants. "Ready" I smirked and he nodded his head. I jammed his dick into my mouth, gently sucking it before rubbing the top, in a fast pace. I then sucked on it even harder until I felt him tense up. He leaked into my mouth and to be honest, his tasted better than Jai's. It was really sweet and it made me crave more. But I knew this was wrong. I'm acting like a slut and it's truly not the type of person I am. I've never really been into guys. I mean I love Daniel he's the only one I want to be with. But unfortunately that can't happen right now. "We should go order the food" I said while putting my clothes on.

"Hey what took you guys so long" Beau asked as I handed him the bag. "There were a lot of people" I replied as I felt Luke squeezing my ass from behind me. I shot him a look and he walked over to the towels. "I missed you" Jai said as he pulled me into a hug. "I missed you too" I smiled. "Alright you guys better get over here before I eat all the food" Beau yelled.

-----------------------------
I'm sorry that this chapter isn't that good, hopefully the next one will be better. And I. Sorry if you hate Ariana and Luke, this isn't gonna be a regular thing, I just wanted to make them do stuff in the first part of the story but I have a few plans for what's gonna happen. Please over and I will update within the next couple of days. Love you 💜💜💜