1

BROOKS POV

I felt someone carry me , to somewhere. I was still to drugged because of all the medications, so I didn't get anything that was happening around me. They got into a car with me " Let's GO!" He yelled at the other person. I still didn't recognize him, I didn't know who it was. I looked up to him, he just gave me a smirk " Oh look the little bitch woke up " he said laughing. " Who are you and what do you want from me " I said kinda tiredly. " I'm Marcus baby and um let me think . I want you to see the truth " he said. He laid my head on his chest and caressed my hair. I was to weak to even move " Fuck you if you harm me " I said faded , my eyes won, I shut them. Brook you have to obey him. He is right. No shut up , he isn't .

GRAYSONS POV

I was just gone for 15 mins max and Brook is gone. " FUCK YOU " I yelled as I was speeding to the hospital. But I told her that was a goodbye. Stop Grayson. This isn't working. GRAYSON STOP LET HER GO! Ugh why can't my mind leave her. I arrived to the hospital and Ethan and Jaque literally jumped inside my car. " THEY WILL PAY !" I yelled as I gripped the stirring wheel tight, a tear rolled down my face. " Gray let me drive" Ethan said. " NO ETHAN SHUT UP " I yelled . " GRAYSON YOURE NOT OK" he yelled back. Ethan is always right. " Fine " I said as I got out the window. The car was still running, Ethan took my seat , and I went to the roof and into his window and sat in the seat. I looked out the window. It was like a mirror to all the best memories she gave me. Why did I fuck everything. " Where do we go " Ethan said still looking at the road. I can't be doing this to myself, it's only hurting me. " We I think it's only You Ethan " " Gray-" " I can't Ethan I said bye and I'm not coming back " I said as I looked at him. " Grayson she needs you " Jaque said. " No Jaque she needs her best friend " I said. " Grayson stop " Ethan said. " Take the car " I said as opened the door. " NO GRAY STOP" Ethan yelled. " It's for the better " I said as I jumped into the woods. I jumped into a tree and went down. I sat on a log . " Why does this happen to me " I cried to the wind , as if it was going to somehow give me answer.

ETHANS POV

I kept going , Grayson was right. He said goodbye and he shouldn't be saving her, I should. But it felt so wrong to let him not do this. " Don't doubt it Ethan, You love her " Jaque said as she looked out the window. For some reason I don't hate her anymore." It doesn't feel right " I said breaking the silence. " Of course not he's your brother but you can't always put him before you " she said . She was right. I kept on driving, to the one place . The place where it all began.

JAQUES POV

" Don't doubt it Ethan, you love her " I said. It hurt, it hurt saying that because deep down I love him like crazy. But he found someone way better than me. My best friend. I didn't hurt him on purpose but he can't know that. I did it to keep everyone safe but it only turned into pain. I regret that day but it already happened and there is no going back. He loves her not me . He loves her...........and not me .

GRAYSONS POV

I kept crying but not because I was sad. It was because of anger- anger that this is all my fault. If I hadn't ran into the woods in that full moon, none of this wouldn't happen. It was all me - MY PARENTS DEATH -ETHAN BEING LIKE ME -JAQUE BEING LIKE US - BROOK BEING HARMED." UGHHH I HATE MYSELF !" I yelled as I began punching the tree. I need to take this pain away. I need to feed on someone. " Ugh Why me " I cried . " Honey it was never you, it's not your fault " I voice said. I looked up. " M-Mo- om?!" I said confused and she just smiled- her sweet warm smile . " Wow now I'm hallucinating MY MOM" I yell. " Grayson dear you aren't, I'm real. But let me tell you something. Don't let her go . She will have a change of mind on you guys but what ever you do don't let her stay like that. " my mom said, always so wise but-. " Wait how will she have a change of mind mom" I said crying. " Grayson don't believe Melissa , fight for Brook" She said. I went up to hug her but she vanished. I was right she wasn't real. I been hallucinating this whole time. " Ugh mom WHYYYY!!!!" I yelled

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Lisa always so wise but what does she mean 🤔😉
So this is the sequel. I hope you enjoy it. Stay lit. Check out my other books if you haven't.