2

BROOKS POV

I woke up in a room, I looked around " Where am I " I said getting out of bed. The room was so beautiful, was I in heaven??? I began looking around, new bed, new desk, new sheets, new EVERYTHING. I walked into the bathroom , I pinched myself. " Owh " I reacted to my stupidness. The bathroom was big , I then go to my closet. There was new clothes , a bunch, but it was a walk in closet. " Ahh " I screamed as I fell into the floor, the pain in my side ached. And I had no pain relievers . I grabbed my side " Shit" I said as I got up, and went out to the door. I kept turning it but it didn't work " AHHH!" I screamed, my sides ached. I started to see black dots " I have to get out of here , please " I said faintly as I fell onto the ground , someone came " BROOK" he yelled.

ETHANS POV

It's already morning I been driving the whole night. We were here . I got off the car and went to knock on the door. " Stay behind me " I told Jaque . She nodded and they opened the door. " Where is she " I said calmly. " Who are you talking about Ethan " Neels said smirking. " I went to their living room to see Jake laying down watching tv. " WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY " I yell as I pull Jake by his collar. He just smiled at me " I will never tell you Ethan " he said as his eyes got red. He took me off him and punched me , and I flew to the wall. " ETHAN " Jaque yelled as she ran to me but Jake grabbed her " Awh look at you now " he said as he grabbed her by her waist . " Leave me alone , not anymore JAKE " she yelled as she struggled to get off. He then started to kiss her at force . That got me mad I got up and went to them , but he grabbed her and threw her to the wall. I got him by his shirt and punched him to the wall , we kept fighting and Neels joined in. Jaque wasn't there . " ETHANNN" I heard her yell. I looked at her surrounded by werewolves. They all came towards me , " WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW" I yelled at them . My fangs were now aching to hurt something and my eyes were now bloody red. " We want her, Ethan" One of them said as he kept rubbing his hand up and down Jaques waist. She just froze at his touch. " Leave her alone " I said as I pulled her by me. " Ethan she's a hoe , leave her alone " he said. I grabbed Jaque by her hand and looked at her , she knew what this meant.

GRAYSONS POV

I had went to my house, just to see everything. I went inside and I see everything thrown on the ground. There was many things broken. The house was kinda burned down. I was walking up the stairs when I hear footsteps. Who else is here to keep me company.......

BROOKS POV

The guy came in and carried me back to bed " Oh my god I'm so sorry , Here " he said as he gave me some pills and a glass of water. I drank it , the pain was still there. He grabbed my hand and " You will be ok with me Brook " he said. I nodded and went to sleep. Sleep for now Brook but you will wake up to reality .
-Hours Later-
I woke up better the pain was gone. " Hey, how is the pain going " he asked . But wasn't he the one that was calling me a bitch. " Um it's ok for now " I said getting out off bed , I almost fell because I was still drugged. " You were not supposed to get up quickly Brook" I laughed at him " Well I'm a savage " I said holding his hand that was placed at my waist. " Can I ask you something " I said as I turned to him, our faces close, very very close. " Uh yeah " he said. " Why did you change - you were calling me all this shit and- " he laughed " oh that was Marcus my twin , I'm Lucas " he said. Twins?? HOW MANY MORE TWINS DO I HAVE TO BE INVOLVED WITH !?!? " Oh uh ....... twinsss" I said uneasy. " Yeah why su- " " LUCAS WAKE HER UP TO EAT!" The other twin , Marcus , yelled inturupting Lucas. " We have to go " he said as he grabbed my hand and led me downstairs.

GRAYSONS POV

I have been looking around the house for the past hour or two. There are no signs of life any where, maybe I was just hearing things. I kept looking and the tv turned on and it played a video , I go and see it. The screen was all black it was only audio. " She will kill you if you don't change her . Save her. It can only be you Grayson. " then an image pops up . It was Brook, but with red eyes...........

ETHANS POV

Everyone was on the ground. Me and Jaque had faught all of them off. I wiped the blood off my mouth. " Ethan " Jaque said and I turned around to her. She pointed at-

BROOKS POV

We were going down the stairs when Lucas pinned me to the wall " Brook what ever you do please don't make Marcus mad, it's for your safety " he said. He had fear in his eyes. The kind of fear that makes you want to hide for ever, the kind that made you also have a fear . I looked at him in fear of what he just said. Why me , what did I ever do to harm them? " But why does- What happens if I do " I said and he looked away. This had to be something bad. " Just please don't get him mad, because not even I can stop him" he said looking at me , meaning the words he just said. Now I have to fear my life and watch what I got to say. I nodded and we went downstairs. " Good Morning bitch " he said . I opened my mouth , but I look at Lucas 'say it back ' he mouthed. " Good Morning " I said looking down. He got my plate that had pizza. It may sound weird but I hate pizza , plus pepperoni gives me allergies. I looked at it and went to the living room. I got turned around and got slapped to the floor. I look up to see a RED EYE Marcus . Great he's also a vampire. What are the odds that I don't live in this stupid world of theirs. " Why don't you eat , what I bought you with love " he said getting into my face. I hate when people do that " I HATE pizza and pepperoni gives me allergies " I said back right in his face. He got even more mad , he pulled me up by my hair " Marcus stop " Lucas said but he wouldn't budge.  He pulled me to the room I was in and punched me to the ground. I had enough of him and his mistreatments. I got up and grabbed a near by vase and smashed it on his head. " AHHH" he yelled as he fell to the floor. I was going to run out but he grabbed me and punched me in my side and I fell . The pain was back, but I needed to get out of here. I got up but I accidentally cut myself with a broken piece of the vase. HOW STUPID AM I ! I look up to see him . His eyes blood red were just staring at my cut arm. " Shit " I said under my breath. I was going to run but he came up to me throwing me to the ground and getting very close to me. " I could already taste you babygirl " he said as he got close to my neck. " No you won't " I said struggling to get him off  but the pain by my side wasn't helping " Why not " he whispered. " IM NOT GOING TO BECOME ONE OF YOUR KIND !" I yelled " AHH " I yell out holding my side. He laughed. Lucas came in running and took him off. They started fighting, but Lucas eventually got him out. He came running to me " Damn are you ok " he said taking me and sitting me down on a chair. I hold my side and look at him " Do I seem ok to you " I said. He gets out some pills and gives them to me . He goes and gets a first aid kit. He cures me . " Don't get him mad again because next time I won't be there to save you " he said. I looked up at him " Why don't you have the desire to just kill me , drain all the blood from me- Why don't your eyes turn red when you see blood? " I ask him but he just keeps on curing me. I take my hand away " You aren't one of them are you ......."

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Hmmm..... Lucas Lucas Lucas , are you one of them ??? 😧🤔
IK you saw that Grayson moment when Brook said she was a savage 😉😂
Huge PLOT TWIST COMING AHEAD , I told you I do a lot of them😈
Stay Lit 🔥