16

BROOK POV

I look at myself, and start panicking. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO ME.  I close and open my eyes I keep on doing that hoping this is all a hallucination. I get raged that it's not and I start throwing everything. Marcus comes in and I shove him to the wall "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" I yell at him, and he just laughs. I start punching him and yelling for an answer. "it's for Grayson" he tells me as I see his hand rise up , and everything goes dark once again.

GRAYSON POV

Ethan is holding his hand out and I look at it. I take it and he smiles "LETS GO AND GET HE-" I cut him off "No Ethan I have to do something" I say as I go up to my room and pack up. He seems confused. I get everything in a suit case, maybe this is what I need. I go downstairs and look around but I see neither Jaque or Ethan. I go straight to the door and get in my car. I drive until I couldn't see the sun. I get inside and put everything in its place. I take out a beer and sit down and look through my phone. Wrong idea. I see pictures that I forgot existed. I don't want to cry and remember anything and decide to just sleep.

BROOK POV

I been woken up and forced to look up at a screen. I try and yell but the cloth in my mouth wouldn't let a sound out. The screen gets turned on and I see a guy. Good looking, dark brown hair with blonde streaks, jawline, red eyes, who is this. I lay there confused and I see death. "His name is Grayson" Marcus tells me. I see the way Grayson killed, how he's a monster, how he kills people like me that are not his kind, blood everywhere. Images of him keep flashing before my eyes. I felt someone yelling my name, I feel someone releasing me from the chair I was in. But I was tooo concentrated on one thing, DESTROYING GRAYSON.

LUCAS POV

I go downstairs to the basement and remember what Grayson yelled at me, I'm not hurting her. I'm loving her but she just keeps on denying me. I hear a tv going off and my eyes widen, I knew what this was. I burst in the room to see Brook being forced to watch Grayson kill. This is Marcus plan, to brainwash her and make her kill Grayson. As much as I hate them I hate seeing her like this. I run to her and struggle to get her off the belts of the chair she was in. I shake her and her blue eyes look at me, I was late already......
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
I bet you didn't expect that plot twist huh 😎🔥
Now what will happen.....
Stay lit 🔥
Updating tomorrow 😌
You should check out my Twitter: dolan_force
And Instagram: Dolan_Force Bc that would be lit 😉