S U N S H I N E

I am the sun.
I shine.
I am the light.

But there I was, in darkness, i lie defeated.
I'll show him, i'll shine brighter than any star, you can count on it, king.
-

I awoke in a Daze,

"Shoyou! You'll be late for your first day of camp half-blood!"

Shit. shIt SHIT.
I practically threw myself out of bed, quickly slipping on a button up shirt and desperately trying to fit the buttons in place.

"Shoyou!"

"I'm coming mother!!"
*
"rrrrrRRRRRROOLLLLLLLIIIIIINNNGGGGUu THHHunnnnDDAhH!!!" echoed throughout the house, followed with laughter and questioning.
'why are you so obssesed with thunder and lightning?' was mainly the question. Well he obviously couldn't explain that, so he usually responded with, "because it's so cool!" which was obviously a lame response. what. a. nerd. we'll he wasn't lying, he was always fond of the sky.
"Oi ! Noya! Your ride is here!" His mother scolded him, pushing him out the door then quickly shutting it.
"Noya!" Tanaka waved from the tinted car window, obviously excited to see him.
"Hey, Ryuu!" Nishinoya replied at the same tempo, running up to the car and throwing his stuff in the trunk next to Tanaka's.
Cue Tanaka and Nishinoya sitting there like nerds.
"You guys are restless!"
Tanaka's sister chimed in, also being Nishinoya's step-sister.
"camp half-blood, here we come!!!!!" She fist bumped the air, her voice being followed by cheers.