B E G I N

Yamaguchi Tadashi was no regular boy, unless a normal boy is faced with monsters stalking his left and right. He let out a panicked sigh as he clenched onto his navy blue backpack and made his way out the door. He supposedly has a step-brother he has never met before, often intimidated by the pictures of him his mother had presented to him.
He probably isn't THAT mean . . .
He thought, having a few flashbacks of the bullies he had faced when he was younger, after all, he thought no one would dare defend a scrawny boy such as himself.
His mind dwelled on that subject as he carefully seated himself into the car, gazing through the tinted window at his beloved house.

Leaving home for the summer really isn't helping his anxiety.

Asahi Azumane; A Former coward who ditched camp half-blood for a while due to failing an extremely important mission, is now faced with returning due to his step-brother attending also. He slightly cringed remembering the disappointment and sorrow in his partner's eyes, unlike him, the other part of his inseparable duo never gave up, it didn't matter how awful the time was, he still had the determination to climb even the highest mountains.
"It's not your place to give up."
Those few words repeated throughout his mind, flowing as fluently as a river.
Asahi never really did want to give up, it just happened; at the moment his small party needed him most, and had faith in him at the most crucial moment, he had the be the pillar that came tumbling down even though it was a necessity to keep the building from crashing. He decided he was the most pathetic and weak life form on planet earth, having everyone's trust imbedded in your soul but replacing the compassion with reckless depression and thoughts of giving up.
That was his weakness.
But his quirky friend on the other hand, was the small pillar in the center, it didn't stand out much, but when all the pillars came tumbling down, that tiny pillar could hold up the whole building single handedly.
He decided not to get too deep in those nerve wrecking memories. After all,

They really didn't help with his anxiety.

ugh sorry I'm super tired so I couldn't really think while writing this !!

Disclaimer; Percy Jackson and Haikyuu does not belong to me, Percy Jackson belongs to Rick Riordan and Haikyuu belongs to Furudate Haruichi-manga, and production I.G-animation