w h e n t h e y m e e t

matsuhana ;

"

capture the flag.

teams:

Red: Yaku, Akaashi, Kenma, Lev, Hinata, Daichi, Bokuto, Iwaizumi, and Kageyama.

Blue: Suga, Hanamaki, Kuroo, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Oikawa, and Kiyoko.

"The red team seems to be made up of mostly naturally loud people."
Oikawa observed, trying to remember their faces and physical appearance, to try to point out their weaknesses.
"Try to watch out for the Athena kids I guess, but I don't really see a problem with them since we have one on our side."
Oikawa glanced at suga, who only grinned.
"Eheh, but I'm going to make an assumption that Yaku and Daichi are going to guard the flag, since they're high on defense."
Suga flashed another one of his signature smiles, as they plan out their attack strategies.
With Nishinoya being the only one on defense, everyone headed out.

This is boring, oh so boring.
Hanamaki thought, lazily walking through the forest, wandering off their attack route.

I'll just probably find some berries to eat or something, I mean berries make wine so whatever.

The pink haired male was searching for berries, running his hands along the trees, admiring the bright sunlight shining through the tall trees. He took a deep breath and inhaled the nature's smell, then kept walking.
He soon neared a extremely bright area, the only clear spot in the forest, right next to a small pond. He squinted his eyes, trying to see the figure reflecting off the water.
At first he thought the bright sun was playing tricks on him, I mean have you even met Apollo?
He slowly walked up to the pond, his steps making a small clicking sound, since there were rocks and such adorned throughout the forest, probably to make it more difficult to sneak around during capture the flag and such.
He finally got close enough to make out the figure, it was. . .

a stag ?
But it wasn't just any regular stag, it was a golden one, that shimmered in the sun, brightening up Hanamaki's widened eyes. He approached the stag, to his surprise the stag didn't even jolt up, it just stood there and lowered its head, signaling it wanted to be pet.

Hanamaki slowly lifted his hand, then ran his hand through the stag's soft, silky fur.
Everything was quiet for a moment, the only noise being made was the chirping of the birds and the clash of swords and voices in the distance.
He didn't seem to notice that he was lost, he also didn't seem to notice that he was being watched and studied closely by a dark figure in the trees.

✴︎

"Hinata they're getting closer to the flag!" Kageyama yelled, clashing swords with Sugawara, who then swiftly kicked him in the stomach, then in one swift motion, knife handed him near the top of his forehead, a pressure point, and followed through, bringing Kageyama down to the ground.
"These newbies aren't so bad after all!" Suga laughed, still on top of Kageyama, who struggled to gain back control, mainly because Suga kept jabbing him in the stomach every time he attempted to get back up.
Oikawa studied everyone closely, noticing how Yaku knew all the human body pressure points, put only used his fists, not wanting to hurt anyone more than intended. He also noticed how Lev didn't have any fighting experience what-so-ever besides using a flail. (A chain connected to a spiked sphere, similar to a mace)
You would sure be surprised that he was the son of Ares.
Bokuto has a special skill, he can steal techniques just by looking at someones handwork or footwork. Something he developed while being a Hermes kid.
He was observing Akaashi's perfect foot work while the black haired was handling a small dagger, taking slices at Bokuto, who only dodged them and tried to strike back with the same technique.