s a f e a r r i v a l

The young man sat on the bunk bed of his cabin; the number 12 dashed across the front of it.
It was 3 a.m and the cabin next to his; number 11, decided to pull an all-nighter.
You would always hear muffled shouts, screams, and "I bet you can't do this!!" Coming from cabin #11.
WHAT THE HELL THERE'S ONLY TWO OF THEM IN THAT CABIN.
The young man thought, still sitting peacefully on his bed.
He then slowly and carefully rested his head against the wall next to his bunk bed. It just so happens it was the same wall where the Hermes' cabin was about 5 feet away from!!
oh joy.
After hearing constant hoots that obviously did not belong to an owl, The male laid his head down and tucked himself in, hoping to at least get a simple hour of sleep.
He had to tour the new kids arriving at the cabin tomorrow with two of his trusted friends, since they were the only kids that stayed year-round along with him.
I guess the only pro to being an only child is that everything is always quiet in here..

"Wake up man we gotta show the new dudes around!!"
A familiar voice woke him up from his slumber.
By the time his eyes came to focus, his friends were already waiting outside for him.
Shit.
He soon realized he was supposed to be the responsible one out of the tour guides.

So after about 5 minutes of rushing to get ready, he sloppily out on his camp half-blood necklace, showing how many years in a row he's been there.
13.
Nearly his whole life.

About the same time he ran out the door, the first of the new campers arrived.
"Haha fashionably late are we?"
His best friend remarked, which earned him a jab to the stomach.
"AHAHAOHOHO THAT WAS SO RUDE BOTH OF YOU"
His other very, very, audible friend shouted, making some of the new arrivals cover their ears.
"Alright whatever, Kuroo and Bokuto, let's just start the tour." The short male rolled his eyes, then continued speaking.
"Alright guys, welcome to camp half-blood! My names Yaku and the two other idiots over there are Kuroo and Bokuto!" Yaku pointed at the raven haired male and then the moody owl.
"So uh, cabins right ? Yeah yeah, okay so...uh... Those of you who do not know who your god/dess of a parent is, go to the left side of me, and if you do know since ya other parent or something told you, stand on my right."
Kuroo gestured to his left and right while speaking.
As Yaku watched them divide, he scanned all of the new campers faces and tried to make sure he'd remember them.
One has bright orange hair..kind of like the sun, easy enough.

The other looks with an intense gaze, not to mention having jet black hair spiking directly down.

One of the only new girls here, she has blond hair with a small ponytail bundling it up, she also doesn't have a right arm. I'm sure she'll like Shimizu though.

And two tall males, one with blond hair and one with white hair and emerald eyes.

And then a-

"aLRIGHT YAKU YOU CAN TeLL THEM WHERE TO GO BECAUSE TO BE HONEST WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE DOING."

Bokuto's loud screeching snapped him out of his thoughts.

"All right we can only tour 3 or 4 of you at a time so pair up with your fellow new campers with equal knowledge of your parent in groups of three or four. We'll give your group a number so when we call it you know it's your turn to look around. So if we aren't with your group, feel free to socialize with the others."
Yaku finished, watching everyone divide into small groups.
"I'll nUMBER YOU GUYS." Bokuto nodded, counting off the groups.

"1 and a 2...and uh uh 3!"
"Alright group one come with us, the others go socialize with your fellow newbies and/or the not-so-new people." Kuroo added, before Him, Bokuto, and Yaku took group 1 to show them around.

Oopsy this ones a bit longer than the others and my mind went totally blank on this chapter ..

I promise to update soon!