Backstage

(Yeah, all of these are going to be based off of the picture/song, sometimes both. This one is based on the picture.)

Frank's P.O.V
We're playing a show in the Welcome to the Black Parade costumes, it's not the first time, we've done it ten times in the last two months. The show is just about to end and we're playing Mama. We're actually in the last twenty seconds. I walked around the stage a bit as Gerard sang. We got to the end and Gerard started talking.
"A surprise party? For me? You shouldn't have..." The lights went out and we all walked off stage. I set my guitar down on the stand and walked to the dressing room. When in the dressing room everyone was just standing around. Someone, I'm not sure who, bumped into me. I stumbled back and tripped over some cables. I hit the wall and everyone looked over. I blushed and laughed nervously.
"Sorry?" Gerard walked over and mumbled.
"You okay?" I grinned at him.
"Yep! I'm fine!" He smirked and suddenly pinned me to the wall. It made a thumping noise and Ray, Mikey and Bob looked over again. I looked him confused, and slightly scared.
"What are you-" My eyes widened as Gerard smashed his lips onto mine. They(Ray, Mikey and Bob) gaped. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I denied it and closed my eyes. He reached down and grabbed my butt. I gasped and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance and he won. He explored my mouth with his tongue. Ray, Mikey and Bob were staring at us, with one of Gerard's hands on the wall above my head and one on my butt and one of mine wrapped around his neck and on his back and one holding his face. (Obviously the picture) Gerard had a light blush on his cheeks. I was beet red.

"And that kids, is how me and your father got together." Lily, Cherry, Miles and Bandit all sat in a circle grinning.
"But Dad! How did the rest of the story go?" Bandit started whining. I looked over at Gerard.
"That's a story for another time. Maybe next week. That is the next story time after all." They all whined about how it's not enough.
"Okay kids, bedtime. Go get ready." They all left to get ready.
"Gee, what should we tell them next time?" He smiled and looked at me.
"Maybe the story of when I proposed? Or when we broke up for a while, and the band ended up breaking up after that? Or when we got back together, that's a good one." I sighed and hugged him.
"I guess we'll know when the time comes..."

Yo shitty endings are fun, right? Whatever... I hope you liked it. Bye!