Cuddles ~

A/N : Hey everyone! How is it going? I won't keep you long but thank you for stoping by and reading my imagines! Request are always open so don't be afraid to ask. :) well have fun with Oli~

Oliver just got back from a 4 month tour with Bring Me The Horizon
and you where in Australia for a little photoshoot.

You where able to take a break for 15 minutes so you took this time to send your lovely husband a little text :

You : Hey ..missing you so much..wish you where here 😙❤ how are you?

Oliver replied with in a few seconds :

Oli : I miss you more... Wish I could cuddle you but I am doing okay..our boys ( A/N : Oli's dogs (: ) are keeping me sane.

You giggled slightly at how Oliver is overreacting but then started to text your reply :

You : Aw hey! I'll be home soon .. Very soon 😙 don't worry Oliver it is just a few days.

Oli : Few days to long ... I'm want to cuddle my beautiful wife now...
This bed isn't as comfy as it is with you

You : your so silly sometimes! Hug a pillow .. You always say how soft I am (; that should help you

Oli :... It's not the same.. I'll try it! (:

You smile to your self it only felt like seconds talking to him but turns out it was just more then seconds! It was way more and you where late for your next session.

You quickly grabbed your bag and ran over to the photographer apologize for your absence and being 10 minutes late. Then decided to take them time to stay a little later to get what work needs to be done well done!

Oliver on the other hand was just trying to get some decent sleep but he really needed you there with him..he missed how you would hug him and say sweet nothing to him.

He never got great sleep on tour so he loved his bed but also you in it!

" That's it.. " Oli said sharply he then grabbed his phone and took a picture of himself laying in bed having the camera facing above him (soo (; the picture for this imagine ) sending you the picture saying:

Oli : Will be seeing you soon (;

Oliver knew right away you where going to question what he meant and that is what made the surprise even better. His plan was to fly over to you and that's what he did, with in the next day he was in Australia.

He went to your guys house which you had here . He slowly walked up the stairs but then started to run. He unlocked the door running into your guys house and up the stairs. He was just so excited to see you, he loved you of course.

Once he saw you..your beautiful face, when he saw you he was so happy he ran, picking you up and spinning you around.

You screamed slightly, you opened your eyes to see who just lift you up! You could of swore that you locked the door. Time went by so slow ... you looked at the figure.. This persons arms and legs ..his neck, you saw the tattoos and this made you smile and wrap your arms around his neck.

" Oliver! " you yelled giggling " what are you doing here!? Not that I don't want you here! But what are you doing here??? "

Oliver chuckled and put his face into your neck, taking in your sent " I told you I wanted to cuddle" he said smiling into your neck, carrying you over to your bed laying you down, in a weird position you could say. He was laying on you while you where on the bottom. You look into his eyes " umm shouldn't it be the other way around?" You told asked him.

Oliver just pecks your lips replying with " nope I like how we are and it will be that way! I love you Y/N ! " he cuddled you and went to sleep.

" Oli no.. hey wake up.. " you tried pushing him up but he won't let go. You just decide to gave in " fine..but tomorrow I sleep on top of you.." whispering slightly finally closing your eyes. You went to sleep with the one you love,
Mr. Oliver Sykes.

A/N: thanks for reading I hoped you enjoyed this imagine! See you soon (: have a good day! Any request? Leave a comment!