The Gift

A/N: Hey! Sorry it has been a while since I have updated. I will try to update a lot more :)  I have a lot of  ideas but just need to take the time, sit and write everything. Have a good day. ^^

It has been a few days since Bring Me The Horizon has been off tour. You and oli planned to open up some fan mail, today was going to be a long process.

Though knowing you would be able to read all the sweet letters the fans have sent the band made you excited.

Oliver was reading threw fan mail having a cute smile on his face. You sat down next to him, pecking his cheek " how's reading all this fan mail coming along?" You asked him, intertwining your hands. "It is going very well love" He kissing your forehead " it means the world too mean that they do this for us, maybe we should send something back?"

Nodding in agreement you get up walking to your kitchen in search for some (favorite candy) though it was not in kitchen.
Walking back you plopped down in oli's lap.
Oliver smiles at you and pecked your lips.
"Now let's open some packages?" He gives you this grin. Giggling slightly you nod in agreement.

•small time skip•

After opening many packages and writing short letters to fan you and oliver had just one package left. "A little box?" Oliver wonder why in the world he would get an empty box. So he opened it, there it was. A Sonic, Tails, and Egg Man sweatshirt. " Oh haha I love this" you smiled at his cute gesture and told him to putt it on. So Oliver did, little small for him but he didn't care.

Wrapping his arms around you, Oli looked into the mirror: by your guys dining room table and puckered his lips, while you did a silly face. Snapping a picture of you and him, oliver then took a picture separately of himself in the sweatshirt. Then he went to Instagram. Since it has been a few days since he posted something he felt that the fans would enjoy this.

olobersykes : just chilling with the lovely  @(Instagram username) and opening fan mail! Just wanted to say thank you all for taking the time out of your day to write this to us. I know the mates will love every letter. Also wanted to say thank you to the fan who sent me this amazing sweatshirt! Best gift ever! Now going to have a homemade vegan dinner with the love of my life ❤️  have a good day.

And with that Oliver grabbed your hand and dragged you to the kitchen to make your guys vegan dinner. Today for him was a great day! He got to read his fans story's and now have an amazing dinner with his wife.