The Interview

Relaxing, that was the plan you had in mind for March 4th 2016 with your rock star of a husband Oliver Sykes. But the world had other things in mind. Being the wife of band member is pretty hard, you rarely get to see him but what made things best was when he brought you on tour and that's what he just did.

Though you both thought it was going to be somewhat of a relaxing day, Oliver had an interview today. This event caused you to be a bit down but in the end you would survive! Hearing Oliver's voice calmed you and made tension, stress and anxiety go away.

" Love are you ready to go?" Oliver had asked you once, going up from behind kissing your cheek. Smiling at his actions you nodded, grabbing your bag and heading out the door.

It wasn't a short ride but sure wasn't a long one, " what do you think they might interview you about Oli? Well I mean what do you think they might ask you." Oliver gave you a smile, a smile that warmed your heart, he gave a reply : " probably stuff having to do with drop dead, the band, of course the fans and also just a little bit about life. Hopefully it won't be hours long, I don't want to bore any of the fans to death" he gave a light chuckle.

You gave him a kiss on the cheek as you arrived at the studio. Holding hand and hand, both of you met the person who would be interviewing Oliver. Though not knowing that you where going to be part of the recording sessions the camera man started to roll right away.

" Alright, alright I am here with Oliver Sykes from Bring Me The Horizon and his lovely wife y/n " Oliver smiled " hello!" You gave a slight nod looking down. Never being in a interview before, you where quiet nervous. Oli could tell so he squeezed your hand just a bit.

As timed everyone was having a great time, " Soooooooo how are you two doing?" The reporter asked very interested, he also knew that the fans would like to know. You smiled looking at Oliver " I won't lie when saying we had our ups and downs but now we are doing just fine, everyday is adventure with him" you replied punching his arm.

Oliver slightly laugh, pecking your lips. " I have to agree with this silly girl right here, we are doing just fine" he smiled into the camera then giving a funny face. " OH by the way new items from drop dead " Oliver said grinning at the camera, hope you love! Have to go now with the one I love! Bye ~ " he grabbed your hand running out the door, not giving a care in the world what people thought. " Oli where are we going!" You asked giggling

Oliver stopped and hugged you tightly " today is my day with you" and with he grinned then he kissed you .

A/N : Hey everyone! Thank you for reading this imagine, but I just wanted to also apologized for not updating in almost a hole week! Though I need to make a schedule! Have a good day (: thank you again.