I love you

I'm the worst. Words really can't express how sorry I am for not updating in 2 MONTHS. I promised I would update more and I haven't I'm so sorry
Try to enjoy x

Derek

"Scott! Scott, wake up!" I shook the boy till he finally sat up in shock, still groggy from his much needed nap.

"What!?" He yelled, rubbing at his eyes in frustration.

"It's Stiles. He's void."

That woke him up.

"No." He whispered, sounding more broken than I'd ever heard him in all the years I'd known him. It was utterly heart breaking.

"We've got to go find him!" I felt my claws digging into my palms, but I ignored the stabbing pain.

"Okay. I'll get Isaac." He muttered, voice cracking through every word. I watched silently as he stumbled over to the sleeping beta, tripping over his own feet.

As he woke Isaac up, I realized how cute they were together. I... What's the word? Ah, yes! I ship it.

That's a term Stiles taught me.

Scott

Stiles. I really thought he was okay again.

He doesn't deserve this. That's my best friend in there, and he's the kindest guy I've ever met. It doesn't make sense.

I know I'm reaching for Isaac's hand, but I'm too lost to stop myself. I'm so glad he intertwines his fingers with mine and gives my hand a squeeze.

Derek's ahead of us, half shifted so he can seek out Stiles' scent easier. I know his scent anywhere, even if he's buried at the bottom of a sewer covered in fecal matter and urine. Ew.

That's when Derek suddenly froze, holding his hand up signalling for us to stop.

"I caught something. Stiles. And... blood."

Shit. "Anything else?"

"Someone else, it's... Theo." (A/N: Derek never left in this fic because I miss him
:( Carry on)

"Where is it coming from?" I asked. He tilted his head to the right, explains it was that way.

We started to run, but Isaac's hand never left mine.

Stiles

I can see, hear and feel everything like I'm actually living it. Like I'm the one actually controlling my body.

Apparently I don't have that luxury.

"Welcome, Stiles! Wait. I guess you're technically Stiles anymore, are you? Personally I think you look more like a... Luke."

Luke? Really?

Tracy steps up to Theo and whispers into his ear, to which he makes a noise of agreement.