Ch20B: Progress.

10th Feb, '16

Manik's POV

I was happy like super duper happy and why not? I was winning dude! I could complete 3 out of the 6 pre valentine's day! It was a hattrick man. And I had no option to lose.

It was day 4. I quickly took out the quick notes in my phone where I had saved the days and found out it was Teddy day!
Oh! This one is the easiest. All I have to do is show her the mirror! She herself looks like a cute little teddy bear, all thanks to her puffy cheeks. I chuckled at my own thought and began prepearing myself for the day constantly thinking about how can I celebrate this day with my Nandu without making it obvious and usual.

Wait?
My Nandu? Of courseeeeee. She's my valentine this year after all.

I reached the sets late. I saw everyone waiting for me so I quickly apologised and started getting my touch up done. Nandini came and handed me my part of the script.

"Hey!", I said smiling.
"Hi", she replied evenly.

"What's up?", I asked. It was very unusual of me to chit chat knowing we have a very little time left before me begin shooting.

"Can we postpone this hello-hi session for the time being? Already you came late." She said and I made an aplologetic face to which she grinned.

Things were totally changed between us now. We had become friends and were not just professional collegues anymore. Not for the world, though!

We rehersed for some time and then gave the perfect shots. The on screen story was getting way too romantic. It was the time for viewers to get really happy as all the problems were now getting solved and the lead pair, that is, us, Nandini and I of course, were coming closer with every episode in the show. Well, the off screen story was no different. Already these romantic and intimate scenes create a spark between us and on top of that, the valentine week. I was sure Nandini isn't that naive to not understand what was happening. That we were actually celebrating the pre-valentines. That I was actually turning out to be the valentine material in real life too.

We got break in between the shoot so we decided to sit inside my vanity until the shoot resumes as we had to practice too.

We were moving towards the vanity when we saw Cabir and Mukti coming over.

"What's upppp love birds?"

"WHAT?"
Cabir addressed us with that leaving the two of us astound and Mukti giggling.

"Arey what what? I meant the show dude! Guess what, we're No.1 again this month. All thanks to the hot, sizzling, passionate, zealous chemistry between our lead pair."
Cabir explained and with the corner of my eye I saw Nandini trying hard to control her blush that forced me to smile too.

"Ahem ahem! Well that was a first! Manik malhotra and Nandini murthy not answering back to our teasing. Interesting!"
Mukti said and we finally composed ourselves.

"Aisa kchh nahi hai. Don't you both have scenes to shoot? Where are Dhruv and Alya?"
Nandini asked.

"They aren't here. There's some scene that needs just the two of us! Rare cases."

"Yeah! Okay then. We'll see you around. We need to rush!"
I said making a move, eyeing Nandini to follow. There was no way we would stand there and escape from their teasing so it was better to leave.

"Maaaaanik?"
Cabir screamed from behind and I turned to find him winking at me!

"Work in progress?" He screamed again.

"Absolutely!" I answered winking back. Of course we both new what he was talking about.

Nandini's POV

MaNan/Pani FF: Reel Vs Realजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें