Ch 22: I'm BACK.

Recap: Manik leaves the show. Fans trend and cross a benchmark. Manik reapproached by MTV to come back. Meeting is due.
(Refer to Ch18 once, incase you've forgotten)

Nandini's POV:

I was getting super restless. Of course, why shouldn't I. Manik the hulk, the jerk, the idiot, and god knows what all wasn't answering my calls nor was he replying to my texts.
What the hell does this hulk think of himself han? Koi esse karta hai kya apni so called, "girlfriend" ke sath?
I was huffing and puffing in anger.

He had a meeting this morning at the MTV office

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He had a meeting this morning at the MTV office. They approached him to come back and join the show. Of course, those people realised how they did really need him back thanks for our fans who tweeted for this come back like crazy.
The TRPs were dropping at the same crazy rate. I was in such a dilemma as to how to feel about all this. One way, its sad because the whole team including me was working really hard and such a disheartening response really pissed us off. On the other hand, I kind of understand why all this is happening. I understand that the audience still loves us, it's just that Manik's character has left such a mark on them that they are unable to let go of him. This makes me feel proud of Manik. His hard work is paying off and I couldn't be happier for him.

Beep. My phone viberated.

*Hi. Ready to kill me? I'm sure you are. Meet me in half an hour at my place with all your weapons.
PS: Kill me with your love only, ok? (PPS: kill me double for being awfully cheezy OKs? 😂) *

"Jerk. I'll so kill you!" I mumbled lightly and packed my stuff and stepped out of my vanity heading towards his place.

"Behnaaaaaa!" Someone called out. Duh, why someone. Aaryaman did.

"Hey!" I replied

"What'supp?! Where are you off to?" He asked casually.

"Wo my scenes are done. So I'm free for the day naa..so I was just.." I said and he didn't let me complete.

"Oh great. Even I am done for the day. Chalo let's go and eat somewhere. I am super hungry. Like damnnnn hungry. Challlo!" He said and dragged me along ignoring all my blabbering.

Oh you haven't met Aryaman yet, have you?
He's a new entry. I knew him pehle se, we did one show together pehle. He's such a chiller guy. Irritating too. Very irritating. He keeps pulling my 'chubby cheeks' all the time, you know? Argh. Nevertheless, he's been my support system all this while. All this while when Manik was away, he backed me up on sets all the time. He was like my brother. Infact,we toh even call each other behn bhai. He's fun. I love him.

Anyways, so this irritating fellow did not listen to me and soon we were sitting in this nice food joint and he ordered food. I didn't tell him I had to meet Manik in a while because he'd tease me to death if I did. So I kept mumm.

MaNan/Pani FF: Reel Vs Realजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें