Ch 6B: Tiffs and Aiyappaa

Recap: Manik decides to avoid Nandini for Diksha.

Next day, everybody's call time was the same..5 pm!

They all came on time except Manik Malhotra which now seemed a very normal thing..

The whole group was chitchatting except Mukti and Manik.
Manik was late as we all know
But Mukti? Hmmm. Strange.

Nandini's POV:

"Yar mai kya bol raha hun..Manik ki late hone walli problem ka I have a full and Final walla solution." Cabir remarked.

"Kya?" Navya asked.

"Usko na actual call time se one hour pehle ka time batana chaiye. So that even if he's late..He'll reach on time. " cabir said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Right. But agar kisi din he bychance comes on time naa..and gets to know that he's being told a fake time, vo pure set ko sar pe utha lega." I told him. I was pretty sure that idiot would do that only.

"No no. Manik is really sweet he won't.."
Our sweetiepie Alya spoke.

"Huh! Sweet and him? Please. " i said while rolling my eyes.

"Tum bahaut acche se janti ho usse? " Mr.Dhawan hadddddd to tease.

"Umm..noo..nothing like that..I was just saying you know.." I bit my lower lips in confusion and said that.

"Han han bilkul, I do know everything babydoll!" He said with a smirk and a wink.

"Excuse me? You can't call her baby doll. Vo naam pe mera copyright hai!!" Finally dhruv spoke aswell.

"Accha. Ohkay you so you want me to call YOU babydoll?" Cabir said and we all laughed.

"Saleee...I meant only I can call her babydoll. " he said while we all were laughing at him.

"Awwwww Druvvvieeee" I said.

"Awwwwww druvvvie" Cabir mimicked me and pulled his cheeks. He was once again the reason for our laughter.

"Hello guys!" Manik finally had come. And this time, unlike yesterday he didn't ignore us. Hmm, good going.

"Ajjao ajaao. Apka hi intezaar tha." Navya said to Manik

"Hey Manik!" I said with a huge smile.

"Hi!" He said in a low tone with an irritated expression and looked away.
Aiyappaa, just when I think good of him, he does something exact opposite. Now what did I do? Ab why merko esse treatment!

"By the way..where's mukti?" Manik asked everyone still not looking at me at all.

"I asked her she said she'll be late. She has some work apparently.." alya told him.

"Work?!" He murmured as if thinking something.

"Umm, guys, I'll just be back yaa. Kuch important yaad aa gaya..I'll just come back!" He said and was about to turn and leave when I interrupted.

"But Manik shoot?" I reminded the coconut his job.

"Listen..I know what to do..you don't need to remind me. Get it?" He said sternly giving me deadly glares.

"Hello? Who do you think you are? I am telling you what to do because you seem to have forgotten! " I snapped back. Sorry, I was in no mood to entertain his crap.

"You are not my director. Please mind your own business. " He told me.

"Yes I am not..but unfortunately I am your co actor. We all need to wait for you. Why should we wait? Our time is not important or what?" I yelled at him. He was behaving idiotically.
We both are super weird. One day we talk like really good friends, make plans to go out, click pictures and fight the other day. I don't like yelling at him but he leaves no choice. It's so hard to decode this hard shell coconut,I swear.

MaNan/Pani FF: Reel Vs Realजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें