Three

"Hey Maria, the craziest thing happened today." I say to Maria as we're walking home.

"What happened?" she asks

"I saw a ghost today." I tell her and her eyes open wide.

"Are you sure?" she asked me, obviously shocked.

"Well I'm pretty sure, when I was trying to pull him out of the changing room, my hand went right through him."

"Wait why were you trying to pull him out of the changing room?"

"Long story short, he was trapped." I explain.

"So what does that mean? We have yet another power?" she asks.

"I guess so." I tell her.

"Okay, so where is he?" she asks.

"I honestly don't know, after I let him out of the changing room he wandered off again." I tell her.

"I'm right here." he says from behind us and we both jump.

"Jesus Jaxon." I snap.

"So, you have powers?" he asks, like scaring us was nothing.

"Duh idiot, how do you think that we are able to see you." Maria says still trying to process everything.

"Well someone is on their period." Jaxon says cockily.

"Can you guys stop, this is all new to us." I said, trying not to get in between the cross fire.

"She's right." Maria says.

"Thank you." I sigh with relief.

"Are you coming over today?" I ask Maria.

"Sure, but where is he gonna go?" Maria ask

"They can't see me ya know, unless they have powers too." Jaxon says

"Oh, right." Maria says.

Later That Day

"So, now we can see ghosts too?" Maria flops on my bed with a huff.

"I guess so, unless this is all just a dream or we're both going crazy." I tell her.

"Ugh, where's the watch?" Maria asks me.

"In my parent's room, I'll go get it." I walk out of my room, and into my parents room. My dad is reading the newspaper.

"Dad, can I see your watch?" I ask nicely.

"Why?" he asks.

"Because, I want to take a picture of it for photography class." I tell him and he takes it off, giving it too me.

"Thanks." I smile, walking back into my bedroom.

"Okay, I got the watch." I open the part that has the note and then close it.

"Well, what does it say?" she asks.

"I'm glad that you found the watch, what you hold has great power. Use is wisely. If you need to learn how to use your powers, the address on the back will lead you to a lady that knows everything about this." I read aloud then flip the paper over.

"22 Mockingjay lane." I read.

"Get your laptop." Maria says and I do opening it to log on to it. I put the address into Google Search and a old, broken down apartment building shows up.

"That's the Eastside, our parents would never let us go there." I tell her.

"Who said they have to know?" she smirks.

"True, we'll go in the morning since tomorrow is Saturday." I say and she nods.

"But how will we know who ask for?" she asks.

"We'll figure it out when we get there." I tell her. "Let's go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow." I suggests and she agrees.   

we are planning to double update today so be ready:)

midnightreapers x